Labsys login: Kerala state government set a new goal of 1,00,000 cover tests in Kerala with the help of a lab Diagnostic Management System. Kerala government is now using new software which is called lab Diagnostic management system which helps the government to monitor health updates of covid-19 patients-related information. For that Kerala government has formed a high-level expert committee that has to provide software applications for better results.
The main objective of this system is to provide 100000 covid-19 test which helps to analyze and monitoring the covid cases in Kerala state. This is some help to control the covid-19 cases and help the government to reduce it by taking some important measures.
കൊവിഡ് പരിശോധനാ ഫലം ഓൺലൈനായി അറിയാം; ചെയ്യേണ്ടത് ഇങ്ങനെ…
http //labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/ login – Info
- First, visit the official website of the lab Diagnostic management system is http //labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/welcome/index.
- Open the homepage of labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login dashboard.
- Now click on the login button on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Now enter your username and password.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on the sign-in button.
- After that, you will able to successfully sign in lab Diagnostic management system portal.
How to register labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login/welcome
If you have an account on labsys.health.kerala.gov.in you can directly log in through this portal. But if you don’t have an account you need to get register yourself. To register for a new account using the following process which is mentioned below.
- First, go to the official website of ldms.
- After that open, the health monitoring sign-up form.
- Now select the establishment type as a laboratory.
- Now enter the establishment email ID.
- Now select the type of ownership in the dropdown.
- Now and establish a contact number.
- Now enter the establishment address.
- After that enter name of the Nodal Officer and the mobile number of the Nodal Officer.
- Now enter your pin code and select your state and district from the dropdown.
- Now enter your local body type.
- Now enter your preferred login name and password.
- Now confirm the password and enter the captcha code.
- After inputting all the relevant details click on the submit button and you will get successfully registered on the lab Diagnostic management system.
What is labsys health kerala gov in login
A lab diagnosis management system is launched by the Department of Health and Family Welfare of Kerala state government. This is an online lab Diagnostic management system which is called labsys.health.kerala.gov.in. according to the health information lab, a Diagnostic management system is a web-based OS software for monitoring health that allows hospitals to report Daily covid cases as soon as the patient registered at the hospital.
This has to integrate with the setting manual process which allows the hospitals to send a paper-based report tour data entry operator which helps to input that data into the system or has to send the soft copy of the report automatically. This process is for that Hospital that does not have any web access to send their daily data of covid cases.
This helps you to allow login security and provide you with different roles like Hospital staff data access operator government medical officials and system administrator. To provide daily relevant data to the government about covid case conditions in the state. With the help of this article, we are going to provide you all the related details of the lab Diagnostic management system by Kerala health department. So we request you to read this article till the end.
Key features of labsys.health.gov.in login
- This system is based on a GIS interface that uses Google Maps to real-time data with the help of a map of the state.
- According to the information, this system helps to present cases of the disease on the map by a particular marker.
- This helps to get easy visual analysis of pattern and disease spread data and future possibilities of spreading.
- This helps Kerala state to process the register cases and helps to present report as quickly as possible which is used by the health department in real-time situations and has to take necessary precautions and Measurement if requires to control the disease.
- This system is very helpful in preventing the message spreading of the disease at increasing rates which helps to avoid the out-breaking of scale experience cases that are faced by Karnataka state in the last couple of years.
How to download test report?
If you want to download the test report of covid 19 through labs health Kerala gov in download read the steps below.
- First, visit the official website.
- After that on the left top corner click on the download test report option.
- Now on the next page select your SRF number.
- Now enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- After that click on the download button and your test report is easily downloaded on your device.
Direct lick to download test report -> https://labsys.health.kerala.gov.in/Download_report/patient_test_report
How to know your srf id?
- If you don’t know your SRF ID visit the official website of healthmon.kerala.gov.in rapid test login.
- After that click on the download test report option.
- Now on the next page click on the click hair option below the SRF number tab.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page in which you need to enter your sample collection date.
- Now enter your district name.
- Now enter your patient name and mobile number.
- Now enter the captcha code on click on the submit button.
Above we have given information for www.labsys.health.kerala.gov.in login, test report, data entry etc.
Also check: BIMS Kerala Treasury Login