Army, paramilitary and police personnel and officers will not need to put a normal fastag on the vehicle. The government has made a separate fastag for them. If this fastag is installed on the car, then the toll barrier will open and the amount will not be deducted from their account. Jawans and officers will not be able to make it from Fastag banks or CAC centers. For this, they have to apply online on the Indian Highway Management Company Limited (IHMCL) website. Fastags for vehicles will be issued after field-wise examination of such applications. For this, officers of 24 zones of NLAI have been given responsibility throughout the country. Colonel Prithviraj Singh Rawat, in-charge of Veteran Cell of Uttarakhand Sub Area, said that the defense employees have been given exemption on highway tolls under the Army and Airforce Act 1901 as before. The Central Government has also included the Armed and Para Military Force personnel of the state in the exemption. They will not have to pay any fees for the application.
ihmcl exempted fastag login
According to the latest rules and regulations guided by the ministry of road transport and highways with introduce an electronic toll collection system through RFID based POS tags with helps in efforts to remove traffic and at National Highway Toll Plaza across all the country. In this new rules regulation 1 main points also highlight that what about exempted list of fast tag. With the help of this new function of fast tag all the vehicle can pass easily through the links without having any payment problem and leveling fast movement for the vehicles. Minister also mentioned that exempted fast tag also will be issued to all the categories of vehicle listed from exempted from pain user fee which is under the rule of 11 of national highways fees rules 2008. According to this rule all the vehicles which are under exempted category are not liable to pay any kinds of amount and fees to the toll plazas. That is why and exempted fast tag will be e issued by the government to the exempted vehicles to reduce the burden of showing the ID aur other documents which contains time also content traffic problem in lines.
ihmcl fastag registration
According to the ministry exempted vehicles required to use the fastest speaker despite been exempted for paying the toll fees at national highways Toll Plaza. This rule helps to ensure that all the vehicle operates under etc Toll Plaza rules using the fast tag for or quick movement of traffic. Also, new ambulance and funeral vehicles can also apply for this fast tag under these categories. According to National Highway fee rules 2008 exempted fast tag will be issued free of cost to all vehicles under these categories. Before we tell you how to apply for this fast and you need to read below the required documents to submit the application form.
Documents required for exemption fastag
- Complete Application Form
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Identity card (Aadhaar, PAN card, Voter ID etc.)
- Waiver proof (service identification card or other document)
ihmcl exempted fastag online apply
Mention the steps that help you to apply for exemption fast and threw online for the Indian highways Management Company Limited.
- First, you need to visit IHMCL website and register yourself by providing your details like your name and email address and mobile number and city.
- After you complete the registration process your user id and password will be sent to your registered email address.
- After that login to the webpage with the help of your user id and password.
- Now you need to download the application form from the dashboard of the exempted fast tag.
- Now click on the upload Form option full stop after that select your exempted category list.
- After that select your respective NHAI regional office.
- Now enter your exempted applicant’s name and mobile number and email address.
- Now enter your vehicle registration number.
- Now upload your documents which are given below.
- RC of the vehicle, ID Proof, Proof of Exemption, Duly filled and signed application form
- Now click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- After that you will receive an email along with the application case ID.
Post application process
- In case of checking the status of your application, you need to the login to the web portal.
- After that in case, there are any of the vacations you will have to submit your required documents or clarify to proceed your application.
- When an application is approved you will receive an approval and issued an exempted fast tag with detail of your registered email ID.
- after that you are required to collect your exempted Fastrack sticker from your respective regional office of n h a i.
List of Exempted FASTag Vehicles
As per the recent guidelines of the ministry is released exempted Fastrack vehicles category which required Fast Track stickers despite being exempted from paying fees of Toll in National Highway Plaza across India. The list is given below.
List of Regional Office of the NHAI
Exempted FASTag Support Contact Details:
- Email ID: [email protected]