Army, paramilitary and police personnel and officers will not need to put a normal fastag on the vehicle. The government has made a separate fastag for them. If this fastag is installed on the car, then the toll barrier will open and the amount will not be deducted from their account. Jawans and officers will not be able to make it from Fastag banks or CAC centers. For this, they have to apply online on the Indian Highway Management Company Limited (IHMCL) website. Fastags for vehicles will be issued after field-wise examination of such applications. For this, officers of 24 zones of NLAI have been given responsibility throughout the country. Colonel Prithviraj Singh Rawat, in-charge of Veteran Cell of Uttarakhand Sub Area, said that the defense employees have been given exemption on highway tolls under the Army and Airforce Act 1901 as before. The Central Government has also included the Armed and Para Military Force personnel of the state in the exemption. They will not have to pay any fees for the application.
ihmcl exempted fastag login
According to the latest rules and regulations guided by the ministry of road transport and highways with introduce an electronic toll collection system through RFID based POS tags with helps in efforts to remove traffic and at National Highway Toll Plaza across all the country. In this new rules regulation 1 main points also highlight that what about exempted list of fast tag. With the help of this new function of fast tag all the vehicle can pass easily through the links without having any payment problem and leveling fast movement for the vehicles. Minister also mentioned that exempted fast tag also will be issued to all the categories of vehicle listed from exempted from pain user fee which is under the rule of 11 of national highways fees rules 2008.
According to this rule all the vehicles which are under exempted category are not liable to pay any kinds of amount and fees to the toll plazas. That is why and exempted fast tag will be e issued by the government to the exempted vehicles to reduce the burden of showing the ID aur other documents which contains time also content traffic problem in lines. Nhai monthly pass can be checked by voting the official website of nhai.gov.in.
ihmcl fastag registration
According to the ministry exempted vehicles required to use the fastest speaker despite been exempted for paying the toll fees at national highways Toll Plaza. This rule helps to ensure that all the vehicle operates under etc Toll Plaza rules using the fast tag for or quick movement of traffic. Also, new ambulance and funeral vehicles can also apply for this fast tag under these categories. According to National Highway fee rules 2008 exempted fast tag will be issued free of cost to all vehicles under these categories. Before we tell you how to apply for this fast and you need to read below the required documents to submit the application form.
Documents required for exemption fastag
- Complete Application Form
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Identity card (Aadhaar, PAN card, Voter ID etc.)
- Waiver proof (service identification card or other document)
ihmcl exempted fastag online apply
Mention the steps that help you to apply for exemption fast and threw online for the Indian highways Management Company Limited.
- First, you need to visit IHMCL website and register yourself by providing your details like your name and email address and mobile number and city.
- After you complete the registration process your user id and password will be sent to your registered email address.
- After that login to the webpage with the help of your user id and password.
- Now you need to download the application form from the dashboard of the exempted fast tag.
- Now click on the upload Form option full stop after that select your exempted category list.
- After that select your respective NHAI regional office.
- Now enter your exempted applicant’s name and mobile number and email address.
- Now enter your vehicle registration number.
- Now upload your documents which are given below.
- RC of the vehicle, ID Proof, Proof of Exemption, Duly filled and signed application form
- Now click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- After that you will receive an email along with the application case ID.
Post application process
- In case of checking the status of your application, you need to the login to the web portal.
- After that in case, there are any of the vacations you will have to submit your required documents or clarify to proceed your application.
- When an application is approved you will receive an approval and issued an exempted fast tag with detail of your registered email ID.
- after that you are required to collect your exempted Fastrack sticker from your respective regional office of nhai.
List of Exempted FASTag Vehicles
As per the recent guidelines of the ministry is released exempted Fastrack vehicles category which required Fast Track stickers despite being exempted from paying fees of Toll in National Highway Plaza across India. The list is given below.
List of Regional Office of the NHAI
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get exempted category fastTag?
As per NH Fee Rule 2008 and subsequent amendments, the exempted FASTag will be issued free of cost to the exempted categories of mechanical vehicles. Visit the official web portal developed by the Indian highways management Company Limited (ihmcL.com) in order to get yourself registered for the exempted FASTag.
The Ministry of Road transport and highways has provided the list of exempted category of mechanical vehicles. Check out the list that we have provided below.
Transporting and accompanying
The President of India
The Vice-President of India
The Prime-Minister of India
The Governor of a State
The Chief Justice of India
The Judge of the Supreme Court
The Minister of State of the Union
The Lieutenant Governor of a Union Territory
The Speaker of the House of People
The Cabinet Minister of the Union
The Chief Minister of a State
The Chief of Staff holding the rank of full General or equivalent rank
The Chairman of the Legislative Council of a State
The Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of a State
The Chief Justice of a High Court
The Judge of a High Court
The Member of Parliament
The Army Commander of Vice-Chief of Army Staff and equivalent in other services
The Chief Secretary to a State Government within the concerned state
The Secretary to the Government of India
The Secretary, Council of States
The Secretary, House of People
The Foreign dignitary on a state visit
The Member of legislative Assembly of a State and the Member of Legislative Council of a State within their respective State, if he or she produces his or her identity card issued by the concerned Legislature of the State
The awardee of Param Vir Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Maha Vir Chakra, Kirti Chakra, Vir Chakra, and Shaurya Chakra, if such awardee produces his or her photo identity card duly authenticated by the appropriate or competent authority for such award
Used for the official purpose by
The provisions of the Indian Toll (Army and Air Force) act, 1901 and rules made under it, as extended to Navy also. The Ministry of defence includes those which are eligible for the exception:
The Central and State armed forces in uniform including Paramilitary forces and police
The fire-fighting Department or organization
An Executive Magistrate
The National Highway Authority of India or any other Government organization using such vehicle for inspection, survey, construction oroperation of national highways and maintenance thereof
Used as ambulance
Mechanical vehicles specially designed and constructed for use of a person suffering from a physical disability
Used as funeral van
Below is the list of the scanned copies of the documents which are required to apply online for exempted FASTag
Application Form duly filled and signed
ID proof (such as Aadhaar card, DL, Passport, Voter ID card, PAN Card, Govt. ID proof)
RC of the vehicle
Proof of Exemption as applicable
You can reach the IHMCL support team in order to get more information on exempted FASTag category. Simply mail at email@example.com in order to get proper information.
Standard application format for exempted category fastag
You can download the pdf for free from the below given download link and fill it with all the necessary details which includes:
- Name of the Applicant (in Block Letters) :
- Document (For Self -Identity Proof, For Authorized
Representative-Authorization Letter, as applicable)
- Exempted Category of Vehicle Code
(as per Annexure – 1*)
- Present Address with Telephone No :
- Permanent Address with Telephone No :
- Mobile number :
- Email lD :
- Details of Bank Account/ e-Wallet (optional) :
- Details of vehicle for the Exempted Category as
mentioned in Annexure 1*: –
a) Ownership- Govt./Personal/Third Party
b) Usage of vehicle – Official/Personal
c) Vehicle Registration Number
(Registration Certificate to be enclosed)
- Validity period requested (maximum 5 years) :
- In case of M.P/MLA/MLC, the following additional information is to be provided
Standard application format for exempted category fastag pdf -> Download Pdf
Above is the information for exempted fastag registration online, exempted fastag.nhai.org, cmvr 1989 fastag penalty, ihmcl. co. in, toll exemption for defence personnel 2021 & serving defence personnel pdf, ihmcl exempted fastag online apply registration online pdf, fastag for ex army personnel & toll tax exemption list 2021 etc.