YSR Rythu Bharosa is a very special scheme that is made for the farmers. This scheme was released in Andhra Pradesh on 15th October 2019. This scheme has been launched by Jagan Mohan Reddy, honorable chief minister of Andhra Pradesh. YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, will provide monetary benefits to the farmers in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The government inaugrated this scheme in order to compensate the farmers, who face the damage caused by rain in Andhra Pradesh. The government will be distributing aid and more than 50 lakh farmers have been distributed Rs 1,115 crores as a compensation. The state government will spend Rs 6534 crore for the successful implementation of the YSR Rayathu Bahrosa scheme for the 2019-20 financial year. The government has spent Rs. 3675 crore in the first phase. In these three phases, the amount will be deposited directly through the bank transfer (DBT) method. Therefore, each beneficiary will pay the installment amount directly into their bank account. Check the below given information for all the details of this scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 – An Overview
|Launched by||Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Started on||15th October 2019|
|Benefits||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Department||Department Of the Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Start date of Scheme||Start date of Scheme|
|1st Installment||15th May 2020|
|2nd Installment||October 2020|
Benefits of this scheme
- Farmers will not have to pay any road tax due to this scheme for tractors.
- Rs. 5 Lakh Life insurance cover for the family members of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, 9 hours of free electricity will given to the farmers.
- Tenant Famers will receive the amount of Rs 2500 per year.
- Under this scheme, cold storages will be established across Andhra Pradesh.
- The premium insurance will be paid by the government of the state.
- In this scheme Rs. 13500/- per year and Rs 67,500 in five years will be given as the financial help for Farmer’s family Members by government.
- The Farmers of the state will get 0% interest loan under this scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
Under this scheme, every farmer will be given the amount of Rs. 13500 in an year and in 5 years they will get the amount of Rs. 67,500. The amount will not be given asa loan, but it will be given as an investment, so that the farmers can buy agricultural inputs. The chief minister said that the second installment of Rs 4,000 will be given in the month of October so that the farmers can invest for the Rabi crop. The 3rd installment of Rs. 2,000 will be transferred on the auspicious day of Sankranthi. The CM of Andhra Pradesh said that 62% population is dependent on agriculture only, 80% of the farmers have less than a hectare, It is around less than 50% the help given by the government is very much needed for the farmers. CM said that on 24 April 2020, the names of these beneficiaries were first displayed in the village secretariats. Some people had left for some reason, those people can apply after one month.
YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status 2020 check
- Visit the official website by directly clicking on the link -> https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov .
- The homepage will be open, click on the login button.
- Enter your username and password.
- fill the security code in the field and click on the login.
- Enter your registered mobile number, you get an OTP by SMS entered the OTP in the given field.
- Then enter your password after this, Retype the password for the verification.
- Now click on the verify option.
- After all this, you will see the payment status on your screen.
- You will see the account number note down for future purposes.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa with Account Number
- from the last step above you can see the Account Number on the search field.
- enter your account number then click on the search option and entered.
- Now you will be shown the details of the given account number.
- You have to click on the edit button to edit the given details and then you can also change the details.
- Now choose the save option to save the changes.
YSR rythu bharosa payment status using aadhaar number
All eligible farmers can do the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status checking as approved or rejected, you have to go through the below procedure :-
- Firstly go to -> http://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/index.html
- Now in the Menu Bar, Click on ‘Payment Status’.
- Now on this page enter your Aadhar number and image captcha code in order to successfully login.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Now the current payment status will be displayed on your screen.
Now to check the Payment Status you will have to go to the page given below.
Objective of the scheme
- For increasing crop production.
- To develop the agriculture sector of the state.
- To financially help the farmers.
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers.
Statistics & Records
District-wise details of farmers and families
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Total Families||Total Farmers Surveyed||ROFR Cultivators|
District-wise Katha Submission List details
|Name of the District||Katha Submitted (AEO/ MPEO)|
District-wise Katha Rejection List details
|Name of the District||Katha Verified (MAO)|
Here we have provided information for rythu bharosa checking, ysr koulu rythu bharosa payment status, payment checking, how to check rythu bharosa amount, app download, meebhoomi, రైతు భరోసా రెండో విడత status, benefeciry list, toll free number, ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in payment status, రైతు భరోసా యాప్, వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా పేమెంట్ లిస్ట్ and ysr rythu bharosa. ap. government. in. Also, check Amma Vodi Yojana.
Note: The above-given information has been taken from the internet. We do not take any responsibility for any faulty information given above. Hence viewers will be responsible for their own actions, and are advised to check the information from the official website