ysr cheyutha 2021: The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020 on August 12, 2020, to offer incentive and pension advantages for those women who belong to the minority group of Andhrapradesh.
In the YSR Cheyutha 2021, women who are belonging to the minor community will get benefits only. Those women in between 45 to 60 years, can apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020.
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Launched for||Minority women of state|
|Benefit||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
About YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Government of Andhrapradesh state has announced to deliver an amount of Rs/- 75,000 to the women. And the Andhra Pradesh government has distributed this entire money in 4 steps as the chief minister has declared the scheme on August 12, 2020. Therefore, the Government will give the amount of 18,750 in four stages. Whether any applicant needs any financial guide, she can take assistance from the bank.
The Government of Andhrapradesh will implement the AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme under the state’s leading body of Women’s Government assistance. Those ladies belonging to the groups such as SC, ST, OBC, or Minority communities will get the conveniences. But there is a condition that the range of age from 45 to 60 years can apply only for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021. This initiative taken by the CM of Andhrapradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is beneficial for the under community groups.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021 new update
- The Government has launched the YSR Cheyutha Prathama on August 12, 2020. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has declared this scheme for the welfare of the women of minority communities.
- According to this project, the women who are in the age range of 45 to 60 years will get financial assistance of amount seventy-five thousand rupees. They will get this amount in four years, 18,750 rupees each.
- They can utilize this entire amount in any way as they wish. As the plan of the Andhrapradesh government, the amount of rupees 75000 will be transferred to the bank account of the applicant directly.
- They will get an amount of eighteen thousand seven hundred fifty rupees every year. And this will continue for four years as the total amount for each applicant is Rs/- 75,000.
- The Andhra Pradesh government has recently allocated an amount of seventeen thousand crores so that they can implement the entire scheme successfully.
- This scheme is mainly for women empowerment purposes.
- As per the details getting from the Information and Public Relations Commissioner and ex-officio Secretary Thamma Vijay Kumar Reddy, the plan aims to give benefits to 23 lakh women who are belonging to SC, ST category.
YSR Cheyutha apply online
- The Government announced this scheme on August 12, 2020. But there is no information about applying YSR Cheyutha online for the project of YSR Cheyutha 2020.
- YSR Cheyutha application status check
- The authorities related to the scheme have not given any information about the YSR Cheyutha application. There is no information on the application form.
- If you want to get the latest updates of the YSR Cheyutha application form, stay connected. To check the YSR Cheyutha application status, the applicants can use the YSR Cheyutha app.
ysr cheyutha eligibility
want to know about cheyutha eligible list or who can apply for jagan anna cheyutha then read below:
- The women who are applying for the YSR Cheyutha 2020 must ensure that they are eligible enough for the scheme. Those who are not eligible for the plan can’t avail of the advantages of the YSR Cheyutha Prathama scheme.
- Here is the YSR Cheyutha final list of eligibility.
- Those women who are going to apply for the scheme should contain the residence proof of Andhrapradesh state.
- Only women can apply for the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2021.
- Women who belong from the minority communities will avail of the benefits.
- The age range of the applicants should in between 45 to 60 years.
Cheyutha scheme documents
Here, we are alluding important documents that are required for this scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential certificate
- caste certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of age
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
Implementation of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The Andhrapradesh state government will start implementing the YSR Cheyutha Prathama Scheme on August 12, 2020.
For implementing the project on August 3, 2020, the GovernmentGovernment has done an agreement or signed an MOU( Memorandum of Understanding) with three companies.
The associations are Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC, Procter, and Gamble (P&G). In the presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the Memorandum of Understanding has occurred with the help of video conferencing HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITCExecutive Director Sanjiv Puri, and P&G India CEO MadhusudanGopalan.
Those associations will deliver marketing chances and technical help to more than 25 lakh women of the state. The GovernmentGovernment is going to spend Rs 4,500 crore for the project.
ysr cheyutha payment status
cheyutha payment status check with ease. just need to follow few steps to know about ysr cheyutha status online.
The Andhra Pradesh Government has transferred the amount of Rs 18,750 for each applicant into their bank accounts which belong to SC, ST, BC, and minority communities from 45 to 60 years.
The beneficiaries can go to their bank and confirm their payment status. They can also go to the official website and check their details on the list.
Applicants also can contact [email protected], i.e., the official website of AP YSR Cheyutha.
ysr cheyutha list status check
read below if you want to about ysr cheyutha application status or status link
- Firstly you need to visit official web portal of ysr cheyutha pathakam scheme.
- after that you need to click on ysr cheyutha pathakam telugu
- then a list will appear in which you need to select your district.
- after this following process, you can check your name in the given final list of beneficiaries.
What is the Aim of the Cheyutha scheme?
The primary purpose of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme is to empower women between the ages of 45 and 60 by delivering the financial help of seventy-five thousand rupees to each woman for the next four years.
How to check your name in the YSR Cheyutha Beneficiary List?
If one candidate wants to find her name in the beneficiary list, then she needs to follow the easy steps given.
First of all, she needs to move to the official website by clicking on the link given below.
Next, there comes a new page in front of the applicant. She will get to see a list which is appearing on her computer and mobile screen.
Now, she has to tap on the option of her district to check the detailed report.
At last, a list will open in front of her where she needs to check the eligibility criteria to take benefits of the scheme. And then, she can search for her name on this beneficiary list.
When is the launching date of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2020?
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Scheme on Wednesday, August 12, 2020.
Is there any app for this following scheme?
yes, you can also download ysr cheyutha app by clicking following link – click here
ysr cheyutha scheme last date?
ysr cheyutha scheme details include cheyutha scheme last date. we would like to inform you that there is not any last date decided for this scheme. keep in touch with us and we will inform you shortly.