- 1 About GRIPS Portal Login WBIFMS
- 2 Key Highlights of GRIPS Portal WBIFMS
- 3 How can I complete GRIPS Challan Payment Process?
- 4 How to check GRIPS Payment Status?
- 5 How to Check GRIPS GRN Status?
- 6 Process for GRIPS Portal Challan Reprint Download
- 7 GRIPS Login at GRIPS Portal Login
- 8 FAQs
The State government of West Bengal offers an online portal named GRIPS Portal where all the citizens of the state can pay taxes. Grips Challan Reprint West Bengal is a portal launched by WBIFMS that offers various facilities such as getting Challan reprint, Checking GRN status, Searching for Challan, etc. In this article, we will discuss all important details regarding the GRIPS Portal login, and process for WB GRIPS online payment, etc.
About GRIPS Portal Login WBIFMS
As every system is converting into digital form, the state government launches various online platforms to offer their citizens various online facilities. Similarly, the state government of West Bengal has introduced a government Receipt Portal System named GRIPS IFMS portal which is managed by the Finance Department of the state. It allows all the citizens to ease Tax payments. The citizens can access various facilities available on the portal. You can also download the WBIFMS Mobile app to access all the facilities on your mobile.
Key Highlights of GRIPS Portal WBIFMS
|Portal Name||GRIPS Portal|
|Full-Form||Government Receipt Portal System|
|Managed by||Finance Department, Government of West Bengal|
|Services||getting Challan reprint, Checking GRN status, Searching for Challan|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of West Bengal|
|Type||Revenue and Tax|
|Article||GRIPS Reprint Challan|
How can I complete GRIPS Challan Payment Process?
If you want to complete GRIPS e Challan Payment online, here are steps to follow:
- First, visit the official website of Grips Challan Reprint West Bengal by clicking here.
- Here, click on the Make Payment option.
- After clicking the GRIPS Portal Payment form will open on your screen.
- Select the Department/ Directorate and Service.
- Enter your mobile number and Email address.
- Select user type and enter the reference number.
- Next, select the payment method.
- In this way, you can complete your GRIPS Payment.
How to check GRIPS Payment Status?
If you want to check your GRIPS Status of Payment, you can do this by the GRIPS Challan status inquiry procedure. Here are the steps for the same:
- First, go to the GRIPS Challan Search portal.
- Here you will see the option of GRN Status.
- Click on it and you will then be redirected to the GRN Status page.
- Here you can check your payment status.
In case, you don’t have your GRN details, follow these steps to know:
- Go to the official website of WB GRIPS Online Payment or GRIPS Portal WBIFMS.
- Here, you will see the GRIPS Challan Search link. Open it.
- Enter the GRN Number and identification number.
- Enter the following details: Trade, Applicant, Company, Name, bank account, Challan date.
- Click on the search button to search your Challan.
- The GRIPS Challan Payment status will open on your screen.
If you are from West Bengal also check – West Bengal caste certificate status check
How to Check GRIPS GRN Status?
If you want to check your GRIPS GRN Status, here are the steps:
- Go to the official website of WBIFMS GRIPS Portal.
- Here, you will see the option of GRN status, click on it.
- Next, open Reprint Challan with the GRN form.
- Here, enter the government reference number (GRN).
- Click on a Status button and your GRN Status will open on your screen.
Process for GRIPS Portal Challan Reprint Download
- Visit the official website of GRIPS Portal login.
- Click on the Challan Reprint option on the homepage.
- Select the Reprint Challan with the GRN option.
- Enter your GRN number (18 digits).
- Click on the Print tab and your Challan will be printed in PDF format.
GRIPS Login at GRIPS Portal Login
If you are looking for the GRIPS Login process, then here are the steps:
- First, visit the official website of the GRIPS Portal.
- On the homepage, click on the MIS and Reports link.
- You will be redirected to the GRIPS Login page.
- Enter your User ID and password.
- Enter the validation number and click on Submit button.
1. What is Grips portal and GRN?
The State government of West Bengal offers an online portal named GRIPS Portal where all the citizens of the state can pay taxes. Grips Challan Reprint West Bengal is a portal launched by WBIFMS that offers various facilities such as getting Challan reprint, Checking GRN status, Searching for Challan, etc.
2. How can I check my GRN status?
You can visit the official website and follow the above-mentioned steps to check your GRN status.
3. What is GRN in GRIPS?
Government reference number- 18 digits.