As we all know due to the increasing rate of flats journal citizens facing difficulty buying their own flats. And it is all because of inflation in the price of flats which are increasing day by day. To solve this issue the Delhi Development Authority recently launched a DDA housing scheme with an open and easy gateway to buy flats at a very low price. Scheme the flats which are provided are at a lower price to all the sections of the society. And because of this, there is a draw which decides who gets the flat so that everyone has an equal opportunity Tu to get benefit under this scheme. The flats provided to all the sections of the society like general category E and backward class and Windows and SC and ST etc. With the help of this article, we are going to tell you all the details about the DDA housing scheme. Details related to what is DDA housing scheme and its objective and benefits and the eligibility criteria under the scheme for application process etc. So we are requested to you that read this article till the end so you get all the information related to the scheme.
DDA housing scheme 2021
DDA housing scheme is launched by Delhi development authority in the starting of this year 2021 within weight DDA provides 1175 new flats to the general public of Delhi. Out of these 1175 new flats 700 flats are reserved for middle-income group 2 and 200 are reserved for high-income group and 275 are for economically weaker section of the society. As per the information display located in the south west of Delhi Dwarka and South East of Delhi Jasola.
- According to the scheme, the middle-income group flats around 120 2 130 square feet and its price will be 1.2 corrodes.
- And the players related to the high-income group is around 150 to 170 per square feet and its price is around 2 crore rupees.
- The billion come group flats are situated under 16 B and 19 B Dwarka and the weaker section flats will be situated in Mangolpuri Delhi.
Key Highlights of DDA Housing Scheme
|Name of the scheme
|DDA housing scheme
|Government of Delhi
|Citizens of Delhi
|To provide flats at cheaper rate
dda housing scheme 2022 brochure pdf download
Here you can download the dda housing scheme 2021 brochure pdf download for free:
DDA Housing Scheme 2021 launch date
This scheme is decided by Delhi Governor and chairman Anil Basil in December 2020 last week. According to the Governor 1350 flats are sold at various locations in Delhi. And because of that the DDA housing scheme 2020 one is launched on 2nd January 2021 and we’ll offer flats at Dwarka and Jasola and Mughal Puri and Rohini and Vasant Kunj at a reasonable and low price. According to the scheme around 215 high-income group flats are located under the location in Jasola Vihar near Shaheen Bagh Metro Station and the 15 will be situated in Vasant Kunj.
- 352 middle-income group flats are located in the Dwarka section and 348 in Dwarka Sector 16 and 4 in Vasant Kunj.
- And around 276 economically weaker section flats are situated in Dwarka Mughal Puri.
- According to the information, they have also launched their new app which is called Awaaz software.
- With the help of this application, Delhi citizens will easily able to pay the perception fees online.
DDA housing scheme 2022 price list
According to the information where the meeting was held on 23rd December 2020 which is conducted by Delhi Lieutenant Governor Anil baijal. And under this meeting, it will be discussed that the Delhi Development Authority launches there on DDA housing scheme 2021. This king will most probably be launched in starting of January 2021 but in the recent development in this scheme, there is information that it will be launched on probably starting of March 20 21.
- According to the scheme the flats will be offered equally to the economically weaker section or middle-income group or or higher income group.
- Around 2130 flats are assigned to higher income groups and 704 for medium-income groups and 276 for the low-income groups.
Details Of Flats Under DDA Housing Scheme 2021
|Number of flats
|Mughal puri in Dwarka
|Dwarka sector 19-B and sector 16-B & Vasant Kunj
|Jasola and Vasant Kunj
The objective of DDA housing scheme
DDA housing scheme is launched to provide suitable houses to the people who are unable to buy the houses due to the increase in prices are flats day by day. Under the scheme, the government will provide houses at the cheapest rate which helps everyone to buy their own houses. The main objective of this scheme is to fulfill the dreams of the general public to buy their own houses and no family will be left homeless. According to the scheme the flats which are provided to the high-income group are also at the cheapest price.
DDA housing scheme change of payment
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the DDA has decided to regulate the scheme on the basis of the online method. That means you will be able to pay your application fees on the online platform. In the previous time, the bank will be provided links for the payment for the portal but now applicants will be able to make payments through a software portal of Delhi Development Authority.
www.dda.org.in 2020 Flat Application Fees
|Economically weaker section
|Middle-income group and high-income group
|For 1 BHK
DDA Housing Scheme Schedule
|Registration begins from
|To be launched soon
|Last date to register
|To be launched soon
|Last date to pay application fees online
|To be launched soon soon
|Date of draw
|To be launched soon
|Last date to refund amount open successful candidates
|After 30 days of unsuccessful draw
|After allocation and first payment
dda 2021 brochure pdf for sale
According to this scheme if you want to buy a flat in your favorite location then you need to required to pay additional fees to the DDA housing scheme. This additional scheme will be based on flat location or flour or green area etc. Right now the additional amount will be not decided by DDA but PWD is not required to pay additional fees to book a flat from their favorable location. Those people who live in slums will be given houses under in C2 project in Delhi.
DDA housing scheme concession
As we all know in the past few years the rate of flats are increasing from time to time and due to this the poor section of the society will unable to afford their own house. In order to deal with the situation, the DDA flat scheme will be launched by the government. Scheme are specially for those people who are not able to purchase their own house due to their financial condition. According to the scheme, the people will be discounted up to rupees 5 lakh. With the help of this everyone will be able to afford their own houses under the scheme. According to this scheme, there are a thousand flats for Windows which are built-in Narela and Rohini and provided 10 to 40% cheapest rate.
List of National Bank Registered Under DDA Flat Scheme
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Yes Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Induslnd Bank
Required Documents Or Eligibility Criteria
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Mobile number
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
The benefit under this scheme
- Under the housing scheme, the benefit will be provided to the poor people of the said who are unable to afford their own house in that Delhi.
- Under the scheme up to rupees 5 lakh discount it will be provided to the applicants for new flats.
- These flats all provided with the attached parking and lift facilities.
- According to his scheme, the allocation will make through to computer draw which helps to reduce the chances of cheating under this scheme so that everyone gets an equal chance to become a part of this scheme.
- According to this scheme, the citizen of Delhi NCR will be provided with an additional discount of 500000 rupees.
DDA housing scheme application form
According to this scheme, the plants are distributed on the basis of the sale in the year 2020. According to the report in here 2019 there are approx 18000 flats with R are distributed on sale. Under the scheme, these flats are allocated on the basis of a draw through computer. And with the help of this there is an equal chance to every applicant Tu to avail this scheme and get their own flat. If you are a citizen of Delhi and you are interested to buy your own flat then you can apply for this scheme through official website.
DDA housing scheme registration
- First you need to visit the official website of DDA.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the register option.
- Now you need to enter your name and date of birth and PAN card and mobile number and email id etc in the registration form.
- Now click on the submit button.
- After this, I user id and password will be sent to your registered mobile number. After that, you need to login in using your user id and password.
- Now I will appear on your screen in which you need to enter your personal details like your name and bank details and address etc. Now you need to upload your signature and your photo.
- After that, you need to click on the checkbox of the disclaimer.
- Now click on the submit button to submit the application form.
- After that, a new screen will appear. Now you need to pay the application fee by net banking.
- Now click on the make payment option.
- After clicking on the made payment option A screen will display your application number and amount and payment.
- After successful payment and slip will appear on your screen and you will be able to take a printout of this slip for the future process.
Process to make payment under DDA housing scheme
- First, you need to visit the official website of the DDA housing scheme poster on the homepage click on the payment option.
- After that, a new page will appear on your screen in which you need to click an option of online payment for DDA flats.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page in which you need to click on the make payment option.
- After that, a new page will appear on your screen in which you have to enter your login details like a Chalan number and mobile number, and captcha code.
- After that click on the login option full storm after that, you will be able to make payment after login.
Check payment status
- First, visit the official website of DDA. On the homepage click on the payment option.
- After that, a new page will appear on your screen in which you need to click on the option of online payment for DDA flats.
- After that, you need to click on the payment status option.
- Now enter your challan number.
- After that, you need to click on the search menu.
- After the process, your payment status will appear on your screen.
View current and life housing scheme
- First, you need to visit the official website of DDA.
- After that, on the home page, you need to click on the current life housing scheme option.
- After that, a list of current and live housing schemes will appear on your screen.
- You will be able to check the list of current and Housing scheme
Online instant flat booking
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Delhi Development Authority.
- after that, on the home page, you need to click on the online instant flat booking option.
- After that, you will be redirected to a page where you need to select your category and your location.
- After this click on the search menu. After that, you need to select a sector. Now click on the search menu.
- After that, you have to select the block.
- Now click on the search menu. After the process, all the available flats will appear on your screen and you will be able to book them from there.
Property search procedure
- First, you need to visit the official website of Delhi Development Authority.
- After that, you need to click on the property section on the homepage.
- After that, a new page will appear on the screen in which you need to choose from the following three options which are search for DDA flats for DDA Group Housing flats or search for DDA plots.
- After the choosing option, you need to redirect to the new page in which you need to enter your detail like blood type or scheme or locality or block or category etc.
- After that, you need to click on the search menu. After this process, the property details will appear on your screen.
Process of launch grievance
- First, you need to visit the official website of Delhi Development Authority post of after that on the home page you need to click on the grievance option.
- after that, you need to select your grievance category.
- After that grievance form will appear on your screen.
- Now you have to enter your request details of the grievance form full stop now click on the submit button.
Check grievance status
- First, you need to visit the official website of DDA.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the status of grievance in the DDA option.
- After that on a new page, you need to Enter your user id and password. after that click on the submit button.
- Now click on the check grievance status.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new page in which you need to enter your reference number.
- Now click on track status. After that, the grievance status successfully appears on your screen.