- 1 YSR Navasakam Scheme Details
- 2 YSR Navasakam schemes
- 2.1 1. YSR Amma Vodi
- 2.2 2. YSR Rice Card
- 2.3 3. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
- 2.4 4. YSR Arogyasri Card
- 2.5 5. AP YSR Kapu Nestam
- 2.6 6. YSR Netanna Nestham
- 2.7 7. YSR Pension Kanuka Card
- 2.8 8. AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
- 2.9 9. Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
- 2.10 10. Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
- 3 YSR Navasakam Scheme Benefits
- 4 Registration Process and Identification of Beneficiaries Under Navasakam Scheme
- 5 login on navasakam.ap.gov.in
The YSR Navasakam scheme has been launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh, which will help in executing the success of other welfare schemes. The state government has opened an online portal for this, in which beneficiaries can apply for Navasakam card and along with this, can also get much more information like Navasakam survey and YSR Navasakam login details.
This scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy on 20 November 2019. The beneficiary list has been released under this scheme, which was released on December 20, 2019.
The foundation stone of 10 social and economic schemes has been laid under this scheme, which comes under YSR Navasakam. This scheme is launched for the residents residing in rural areas of the state. Under this, a Navasakam card will be issued under which all 10 schemes can be availed.
Following are the 10 social and financial welfare scheme which is launch under YSR Navasakam Scheme for Andhra Pradesh for rural citizens.
1. YSR Amma Vodi
Amma vodi is a welfare scheme that aims to financially help and support those mothers who fell under below poverty line category. this scheme is also helping those mothers who want to educate their children’s up to class XII.
2. YSR Rice Card
Under this scheme, those farmers whose monthly income is Rs 10000 in a rural area and Rs 12000 in an urban area will be provided rice card, with the help of which they will be given some unit rice monthly free of cost.
3. Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Card
The Vidya Deevena card issue which helps for fee refund and Vasathi Deevena card helps the students for compensation in food and hostel expenses.
4. YSR Arogyasri Card
Only those citizens apply for this scheme whose annual income is less than RS. 5 lakh and are not in any employment related to government services.
5. AP YSR Kapu Nestam
Under this scheme those women whose age is above 45 years will provide financial help.
6. YSR Netanna Nestham
Under this scheme government extend weaver families financial assistance up to RS.24,000.
7. YSR Pension Kanuka Card
Under this scheme, pension cards will be provided to senior citizens above 60 years of age and residents of rural areas whose monthly income is 10000 and residents of rural areas whose monthly income is up to Rs 12,000 can also get the benefit of this scheme.
8. AP YSR Sunna Vaddi
Under this scheme government will pay interest that is due for financial year 2019-2020 on SHG bank loan amount.
9. Honorarium to Imams, Muazams, Pastors and increase in salaries to Archakas
Under this scheme government pay compensation amount to imams, muazams, and pastors.
10. Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors
Under this scheme government pay 10000 rupees per annum to Nayee Brahmins, Rajaks, and Tailors.
- Citizens who lives in rural areas i.e in villages and slums don’t have any knowledge of government schemes which provide them better and suitable way of living and help them financially and socially citizen.
- Those who are residing in rural areas unable to take advantage of various schemes which launched by State Government in Andhra Pradesh.
- YSR navasakam scheme helps to reduce the gap between villages and various government schemes which are launched by chief minister of Andhra Pradesh.
- In this scheme the government conducting various service by visiting houses of all those citizens who want to became the beneficiaries of these various schemes in Hindi survey the government issue cards to their beneficiaries and also tracks the beneficiaries any government scheme.
- This social welfare scheme helps the government to reduce poverty level in the state of Andhra Pradesh
Following are the registration process which is define by step by step which helps you to understand the procedure.
1: Volunteer Training: In this type the government train various volunteers which help them to conduct door to door survey for identifying the beneficiaries of the scheme.
2: Manual Training: Under this volunteers have to conduct a manual door to door survey which help them to identify the beneficiaries.
3: Enrollment: In door to door survey volunteers have to visit homes of the beneficiaries to collect their data as well as registered them online.
4: List of Beneficiaries: After all this process a list of beneficiaries generated which contains the name and details of the beneficiaries of scheme.
5: Objections by Applicants: If any details of beneficiary is wrongly input by the volunteer then the person raise this issue related and file their objections.
6: Final Beneficiary List: After all the problem and error is resolved the final list is prepared and published.
- You need to visit YSR Navasakam website : http://navasakam.ap.gov.in/
- When you need to click the login option which is display on the right side of the homepage
- Then you need to type your username and password and
- now you need to click on login option