- 1 ysr jalakala scheme in telugu
- 2 YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020
- 3 Jala Kala Scheme New Update
- 4 Implementation Procedure
- 5 Eligibility criteria
- 6 Required document
- 7 ysrjalakala ap gov in apply online
- 8 Offline Application Form
- 9 Download survey report form
- 10 ysr jalakala department login
Details Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
|Name||AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the Andhra Pradesh state who do not have proper water facilities|
|Objective of the scheme||Providing construction of borewells without any essential cost|
ysr jalakala scheme in telugu[ఈ వ్యాసంలో మేము మీకు చెప్పబోతున్నాం ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ముఖ్యమంత్రి ఇటీవల ప్రారంభించిన కొత్త పథకం గురించి లేదా రాష్ట్ర రైతులకు సహాయం చేయడం వల్ల అక్కడ పంటలకు సరైన నీటి సరఫరా పొందలేకపోయారు. బోర్వెల్లు మరియు వాటి ప్రాంతంలో నీటి వనరుల కొరత. ఈ పోస్ట్లో, ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ రాష్ట్రంలో ఇటీవల ప్రారంభించిన ఈ కొత్త పథకం గురించి మేము అన్ని వివరాలు. ఈ పథకాన్ని ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ వైయస్ఆర్ జాలా కాలా పథకం అని పిలుస్తారు. ఈ పథకం 2020 సంవత్సరానికి సంబంధించినది. ఈ పథకం యొక్క ప్రయోజన లక్ష్యాలు మరియు పథకం యొక్క పని మరియు ఈ పథకాన్ని వర్తింపజేసే విధానం గురించి సమాచారం పొందడానికి ఇది మీకు సహాయపడుతుంది. దిగువ పేర్కొన్న అప్లికేషన్ ప్రాసెస్ గురించి దశల సమాచారం ద్వారా భాగస్వామ్యం చేయడానికి కూడా మేము మీకు సహాయం చేస్తాము.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme 2020
This Scheme is launched by the Andhra Pradesh States on river chief minister on 28 September 2020 which is known as the YSR Jala Kala scheme. This scheme is very beneficial for the farmers of the state because it provides them free of cost borewells for all the rent of Andhra Pradesh state. As we all know all the farmers are dependent upon the water supply for the irrigation of the field but due to why drowning statistics it is not possible for the farmers to regularly use groundwater resources for their irrigation because years after years the groundwater level is reducing very fastly full stops bore Wells helps to provide the continuous water supply for their large crops which are provided by this scheme to the farmer of the states for free of cost.
Objectives Of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
Recently in 3648 kilometers of pad Yatra Chief Minister mat wrenches. He sees that and field were dry because of less water supply. This difficulty in fact the farmer crops in very large amounts. Due to this reason this scheme was introduced by the Chief Minister to provide free-of-cost borewells. The Rangers who were qualified can apply on the website or through the town secreted. After the applying process, the application was examined by a related department. In this, they examine their application through uh hydrogeological and geophysical reviews. After that specialized group will survey the groundwater level of the applicant and then decide to give him benefit aur not.
Jala Kala Scheme New Update
This Scheme is launched in 28 September 2020 by the government of Andhra Pradesh for the farmer of the state. According to this scheme the government had promised to drill approx 2 lacs of borewells for free of cost to the farmers so that they will never get any issues regarding their irrigation facilities. On 10th November 2020, the working of drilling a borewell has started by the government and now The Eligible farmers will able to Grab the benefit of the scheme.
Benefits Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- This scheme provides benefits to approx 3 lakh farmers bye YSR jala Kala. This scheme budget is approx 2340 crore in 4 years.
- The government intends to give 2 lacs borewells to to the farmers of of underground water system irrigation and for those who need access and a high degree of water supply.
- The farmer or group of farmers that holding land of 2.5 to 5 acres can apply for this scheme.
- The farmer also able to get the instant message in their registered mobile number on the status of their application in each state by the notification. Scheme 3 benefits weight loss 300000 farmers.
- All the benefit of this game will provide free of cost without any expense of a farmer and provide 200000 borewells which will dig up as soon as possible.
Features of AP YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- According to the scheme the Andhra Pradesh government will be free of cost borewells to all the eligible farmers in the 13 districts of the state so that they don’t face any problem regarding irrigation.
- The farm is available to apply through online or offline methods for the scheme.
- The application which is filled by the farmers will be verified by the village secretariat and VRO and following the concerned department regarding this scheme. After all this process a contractor will be conducting a groundwater level survey In The Eligible farmer’s land.
- According to the scheme the priority will be given to the small and marginal farmers and SC or St for women farmers of the state.
- If you have already and existed bore well and your land is more than 2.5 acres then you will able to apply under this scheme.
- For monitoring and implementation of this scheme, the government will introduce a program management unit.
- All the borewells which are drill under the YSR Jala Kala scheme the social audit will conduct by the government
- The first bore well is not efficient 2nd bore wells will be drilled.
- Borewell location will be recognized by leading groundwater overviews before taking up into the penetration.
- Farmers without a ball well and with a compulsory land of 2.5 acres are qualified for the scheme.
- Farmers work under the minority will provide priority according to the scheme.
- I want to apply for this scheme can apply through online and offline method both. Boring workers on a contractual basis will lead to groundwater review of the land for qualification.
- PD also take administration approval from district collector store star the working of the bore well. According to the scheme, an advanced photo with the label will be taken by the related authorities within the penetration temporary worker after the finish of the bore well plan.
- The measurement of the depth of the bore well is decided by the concerned department of the scheme.
- If the wall comes up short a second bore well is bored by the government.
- According to the scheme the government makes all the payments to the contractor.
- District collectors also guide the stakeholder to the implementation of the scheme according to their guidelines.
- According to the scheme, an applicant should be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- According to the scheme the priority should be given to the small and marginal farmers who are women or belong to Sc or St category.
- Those farmers who have existing bore well which have 2.5 acres of land will be eligible for this scheme.
- The farmer doesn’t have 2.5 acres of land he can form a group of farmers and can apply for a free bore well.
- Aadhar card
- White ration card
- Application form
- Land passbook first and second page
- Residential proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Caste certificate
ysrjalakala ap gov in apply online
The application process of the scheme of following step by step which is given below by us.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Jala Kala scheme.
- On the home page, you need to click on the launch tab. After that a new page will appear on your screen Or can directly click on this link to redirect that webpage.
- After that, you need to click on the apply for bore well option.
- A new page will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Now enter your mobile number.
- Now and then OTP with you will receive on your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will wait for the approval of the concerned authorities of the government related to the scheme.
Offline Application Form
- First, you need to visit the official website of ASAP Jala Kala Yojana.
- In the home page, you need to click on the application form.
- Now you need to click on the registration form.
- A form will appear on your computer screen.
- You need to download this form and fill this form with related documents and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Download survey report form
- Survey report visits the official website of the scheme.
- And the home page will appear on your screen full stop on the homepage click on application forms.
- Now click on the server report form.
- A form will appear on your computer screen you need to download this form and take a printout of it.
ysr jalakala department login
- Department login first you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- On the home page click on the department login option.
- A new page will display on your screen in this you need to enter a username password and captcha code.
- now click on the login button.
YSR Jala Kala Scheme Application Status
- The application status of this king you need to follow which types which are given below by us which guide you step by step.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Jhalak color scheme.
- On the homepage click on the dialogue box.
- In this, you need to enter your application number.
- Now click on the track option. After that, the application status will display on your screen.
Beneficiary List Of YSR Jala Kala Scheme
- To check the beneficial is for YSR Jhalak Allah Yojana you need to follow the given steps.
- First, go to the official website. On the homepage click on the misreports option.
- new web page the list of beneficiaries will display on your screen.
- You can check your details of the beneficiary by your name or application number.