- 1 Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
- 2 Shram yogi mandhan yojana online registration
- 3 Objective of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- 4 Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- 5 Benefits of Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- 6 Non-eligible for pm kisan mandhan yojana
- 7 Beneficiaries of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- 8 Eligibility of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- 9 PMSYM Yojana 2020 (document)
- 10 How to apply pmsym online apply
Under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, the government has started with the aim of providing pension to the unorganized sector employees. Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was announced by Union Minister Piyush Goyal on 1 February 2019. Under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana, workers from unorganized sectors like workers, rickshaw drivers, cobblers, tailors, house workers, brick kiln workers, whose monthly income should be Rs 15000 or less. You can take advantage of the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana was implemented on 15 February 2019. Under this scheme, a pension amount of 3000 rupees will be given every month after the age of 60 years to the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2020 should be between 18 years to 40 years of age. Members of Government Employees, Employees Provident Fund (EPF), National Pension Scheme (NPS), and State Employees Insurance Corporation (ESIC) cannot avail the benefit of this scheme. Workers joining this scheme should not be income taxpayers.
Shram yogi mandhan yojana online registration
To join the scheme, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have an Aadhaar card and bank account and link the bank account to the Aadhaar card. After applying under PMSYM Scheme, the applicant will have to pay the premium on a monthly basis. Shramayogis aged 18 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 per month and those aged 29 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 100 per month and those aged 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 200 per month. To apply under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you can register yourself by going to your nearest public service center or digital service center. To register, take the bank account passbook, Aadhaar card along with you.
Objective of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- The main objective of PMSYM Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the workers of the unorganized sector by providing pension amount of Rs 3000 after the age of 60 years and with the amount of money provided through this scheme, the beneficiary can live in old age and fulfill their financial needs.
- To complete. To make laborers self-reliant and empowered through PMSYM Scheme 2020.
- The Government of India wants to provide benefits and financial help to all the poor and poor workers through their government schemes.
Other schemes like LIC, EPFO, ESIC etc. run under this scheme. Workers who do not have a fixed income and whose income depends on the work to be done daily to live, are under the Pradhan Mantri Shramayog Yojana Are eligible to apply for. VLE will enroll eligible citizen in PM-SYM scheme through the Digital Services website. Eligible people can register themselves under this scheme through online mode. If the beneficiary dies while getting pension under this scheme then 50% of his pension amount will be given to his spouse as pension.
Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- Life Insurance Corporation of India Life Insurance Corporation of India will act as a nodal agency for successful implementation of the scheme
- The monthly premium will also be deposited by the beneficiary at LIC office and on completion of the scheme monthly pension will also be provided to the beneficiary by LIC.
- This monthly pension will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account through direct bank transfer.
- If you want to get more information about Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, you can contact any of the nearest offices of Life Corporation of India or visit the online website given below.
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the workers in unorganized areas of the country such as driver, rickshaw driver, cobbler, tailor, mazdur, household servants, brick kiln workers etc.
- After your death, the wife will get one and a half thousand rupees for life.
- Under this scheme, the amount of Rs 3000 given by the government will be transferred directly from the beneficiaries’ savings bank account or Jan Dhan account through auto-debit facility.
Non-eligible for pm kisan mandhan yojana
- People working in the organized sector
- Employees Provident Fund Members
- Members of the National Pension Scheme
- Member of State Employees Insurance Corporation
- People paying income tax
Premium Amount in Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
|entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
Beneficiaries of Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- Small and marginal farmers
- Landless agricultural laborer
- animal keeper
- Labeling and packing in briquette kiln and stone quarries
- Workers in construction and infrastructure
- Leather craftsman
- Domestic worker
- Vegetable and Fruit Dealers
- Migrant labor etc.
Eligibility of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- Applicants should be laborers of unorganized sectors.
- The monthly income of workers in unorganized sectors should not be more than 15000 rupees.
- eligible candidates age must be between 18 to 40.
- Eligible persons should not be covered under EPFO, NPS, and ESIC
- It is mandatory for the subscriber to have a mobile phone, Aadhaar Card
PMSYM Yojana 2020 (document)
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Postal address
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply pmsym online apply
- First, you need to visit the official website of pmsym.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Click here to apply now. You will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the option of Self Enrollment, you will have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you have to enter your mobile number. Now click on the process button.
- After clicking the button, you have to enter your name, email id, and captcha code on the screen and then click on the option “Generate OTP”. click Verify.
- After this, you will have to fill the rest of the application form. Upload the required documents in the JPEG form. Then after the review the application form has to be submitted.
- After that, print out and secure it.