Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Sri Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched AP Free Laptop Scheme 2020 to encourage students to study. Many students in the state are unable to buy laptops due to financial week background. Technology plays a very important role in today’s lifestyle. Nowadays it is very important to have knowledge of advanced technology. The scheme will help students to gain technological advancement knowledge, who cannot afford to buy their laptops.
Free laptop scheme 2020 AP apply online :
– AP Free Laptop Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria :
1. Students whose parents’ income is less than Rs 15,000 will get a laptop for free.
2. Students whose parents have income between Rs 15,000 to Rs 2000000 will have to pay half the amount of the laptop.
3. Students studying in professional courses and postgraduate courses will get laptops as per WCDA and SC DOM 395 dated 3rd December 2019.
4. Students can avail this scheme once in their lifetime.
5. Care should be taken while providing all the required information to the students, if any information is found to be wrong, they will be responsible for the legal action taken by the corporation.
– Specification of ap free laptop plan :
1. IT proposes to purchase visually challenged students from APTS, 200 laptops @ Rs. 30,000 / –
2. Students who are studying business course of RS.60,000 / –
3. It is also proposed to be approved for hearing-impaired speech and for orthopedically challenged students.
4. The laptop will be released to the person once in a lifetime.
– AP Free Laptop Plan Essential Documents :
– Aadhar Card
– Bonafide certificate
– mobile number
– Parent income certificate
– Passport size photo
– Sadaram certificate
– How to Apply AP Free Laptop Scheme :
1. Firstly, the claimants who are eligible to apply for the scheme will have to go to the separately designated and Senior Citizens Support Corporation on the official website of Andhra Pradesh http://apdascac.ap.gov.in/.
2. Now you have to click on the “Online application” option given in the middle of the home page.
3. After that, you have to select “Click here to apply for different scheme” from the new page that appears on the screen.
4. Now search for “Application for acceptance of laptop” and click on “Guidelines” option
5. Now click on “No” and a registration form will appear on the screen.
6. Enter details like name, Aadhar card number, mobile number and create a password
7. Click on the “Register” option and read the directions very carefully
8. Now click apply online and the application form will appear on the screen
9. Enter the required details in the form and upload the required documents and scanned image
10. Please review the application form before submission.
11. Submit the form to the last and take a print out of the form
– How to Apply Offline for AP Free Laptop Scheme :
1. The first eligible candidates under the scheme download the free laptop scheme application form.
2. After that fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the necessary documents with it.
3. Now send your filled application form along with all the necessary documents to the welfare and senior citizens/district managers of the department, AP Submit to Abled and Senior Citizens Support Corporation for.
For more information related to this scheme, the official website – http://apdascac.ap.gov.in
– How to check the beneficiary list?
1. With the new eligibility criteria, it is expected that more students will sign up to receive free laptop scheme registration.
2. After completing the registration, the candidate has to submit the application, the documents will be examined by the officials of the Andhra Pradesh Higher Education Department.
3. They will select the applicants who are eligible to get a free laptop. APS are eligible to get the benefit of free laptop scheme.
4. Once the officials have completed the beneficiary list, it will be uploaded on the official site. The applicant can check through Registration ID.
5. Thus, if an applicant wants to check the beneficiary list or its application status, then he/she will have to log in with a unique ID on the official portal.
6. This page will contain the list of beneficiaries, and candidates can see their name on this list.