tsar is a registration Web Portal for teachers’ self-assessment program. The registration process will be activated very soon in the various states across India by the education department. Teacher’s self-assessment rubrics it’s introduced by NCERT for the self-assessment program of teachers. At the moment the http://220.127.116.11:8020/tsarts/account/login is open only for the state of telangana.
Once the registration process is completed by the teachers via filling the Teachers Data Entry and filling in the required information at TSAR App. The government has launched the official portal of TSAR. For participating in the assessment program teachers need to get themselves registered through this portal. In this article, we are going to tell you how to log in through this portal.
Disclaimer: Copying content from this site is a punishable offense, all rights are reserved by Hindijaankaari.in. Legal actions will be taken against content stealers. (Protected by Dmca)
How to login tsar.ncert.org.in
- Visit the official email@example.com.
- On the homepage click on the login button on the left side of the page.
- Now a login page will appear on your screen where you need to enter your email.
- Now enter the password.
- Now click on remember me and select the sign-in option.
How to do tsar registration 2021
- For tsar, Telangana registration first visits the official website.
- On the homepage click on the register without the OTP option.
- After that registration page will appear on your screen in which enter your email ID.
- Now confirm your email ID for diary entry.
- After that on the next box enter your employee ID, school ID Mandal id, or district ID.
- Now enter the password. Now and confirm the password.
- Now click on the register option.
what is tsar login Telangana
|Name of the Registration||TSAR Registration 2021|
|Title||TSAR Teachers Data Entry 2022|
|Subject||DSE and SSA Telangana has developed Teachers Self Assessment Rubrics Website|
|TSAR TS Official Website||TSAR Website|
|Telangana TSAR||Telangana TSAR Guidelines|
|NCERT TSAR||NCERT TSAR Guidelines|
Teachers are one of the most important resources for a quality education system. They play a very crucial role to discharge their responsibilities like creating live lectures facilitating learning for all the students creating a good learning environment linking the community and contributing to school development at the same time. tsar self-assessment is conducting under a program named teachers self-assessment rubric portal. To carry on this program the department of education introduce this teacher self-assessment for calculating and assess the performance of teachers.
For that official mobile app was developed which contains 40 questions for teachers which has them facilitate their self-assessment by answering this question. The correctness of the answer is rated on the basis of correct answers enter by teachers. That helps them to improve their teaching skills and overcome the weaknesses.
TS AR teachers training program
tsar training program it’s for all the teachers working in government, kgbv, model schools, aided schools, local bodies, etc. This portal is for language Pandit, School assistance, PETS, PDS, principles, and CRT. This program is very essential to give virtual mode through YouTube channels from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m for teachers. This teacher’s training program is conducted in the zoom Internet app by the relevant resource personals. The portal analyzes information for primary and upper primary level teachers and helps them to identify and set up the training program and field level supporting system.
You are required to enter Seven digits treasury ID and a unique password. The password should be a 1 minimum lowercase, 1 minimum numerical, and one minimum special character with a minimum of 6 characters. Teacher’s profiles should be easily enabled through this website.
How to fill the teacher online application 2022.
SSA schooledu.telangana.gov.in teachers Telangana teacher’s self-assessment rubrics are available on 18th April 2021. For that, you need to register yourself on the tsar app login or through this portal. Now you need to enter your required information. Following is the process for filling teacher online application for tsar and tsar data entry 2021.
- First, visit the official website of the Telangana teacher.
- Now on the homepage click on the tsar registration link.
- Now registration page will appear on your screen.
- Now click on the OTP link then enter your email id and click on submit button.
- Now enter the OTP you received in your email.
- Now enter your email employee ID password and requested fields.
- After that, a message will appear on your screen your registration has been successfully completed. Now login to the tsar app or tsar portal.
|Date Of Birth||01/01/1979|
|Designation||Secondary Grade Teacher|
|Place of Working|
|School||MP UPS School – 12345678901|
- On the dashboard click on Teacher’s profile. After that, your profile will appear on your screen and if you want to change any item you can do so easily.
- Now the tsar teachers data entry web page appears on your screen, you need to fill in the required details like teachers’ profile, academic qualifications, personal qualifications, experience, service class, and subject taught teachers, performance, descriptive, and feedback.
- After filling in all the details check the details once again for confirmation.
- If you want to change any details you can do so by clicking on the edit option.
- After that confirm the tsar data button.
- Once you confirm the details your data would be submitted successfully and you will not able to edit it after submission.
tsar school registration
For school development registration through the tsar app or portal, you need to fill in the required information. The school should have an active School mail ID, School UDIES code of 11 digits. After that, you can create an on password. The headmaster must register with their school and monitor the registration status and enrollment status of all the teachers in their school.
tsar Mandal registration
For Mandal registration, you need to enter some required information on the tsar portal. For that, every MRC should have an active MRC ID for a single user only. After that, you are required to enter the Mandal UDISE code of 6 digits. After that create your own password. After that, the embryos get register with their office and allows to monitor the registration status of all the schools at the Mandal level.