The odls Telangana gov in login portal is the portal that provides access to the online licensing system. By this portal, the citizens of Telangana can access various facilities on the online drugs licensing system such as registration for new users, third-party verification, dashboard access, feedback, drugs license status, drugs license application status, drugs license download, and renewal, etc.
So by this portal you can login in order to get all the access regarding the drug licensing system of Telangana provided by the drug control administration, government of Telangana.
Online Drugs Licensing System Login
- Visit https://odls.telangana.gov.in/Login.aspx portal-> Direct link.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha shown in the image.
- Click on the login button.
How to Register if you are a new user?
If you are a new user you can also register yourself by visiting the registration page. Follow the simple set of steps that we have provided below:
- Visit the ODLS Telangana registration page -> https://odls.telangana.gov.in/Registration.aspx.
- Fill in the Personal details asked on the registration page.
- Select your license type.
- Enter your applicant name, applicant designation, gender, state, district, Mandal, village/locality, address.
- Enter the Aadhaar card number, email, mobile number, pin code, and firm name.
- After this in the login details section select a username and set your password.
- Now click on send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- You are now registered on the ODLS portal.
Online Drugs Licensing System Telangana Dash Board
- The Url for the ODLS Telangana Dashboard is https://odls.telangana.gov.in/Rpt_MNFSales.aspx.
- Here you can check all the applications by entering from date – to date and then clicking on submit button.
- Apart from this, you can also check the total application district wise on the dashboard.
- On the dashboard, district wise total received applications are shown from 1/07/17 till now.
Third Party Verification
- Visit https://odls.telangana.gov.in/ThirdPartypublicview.aspx.
- Select your license type: Manufacturing, Sales, NDLS & Blood Bank.
- Enter your Name.
- Click on Submit.
odls telangana gov in Portal Aim
The Telangana government has launched many portals for the upliftment of the citizens of the state. the Telangana government provides essential services to its citizens via online login portals. This portal is designed by the National Informatics Centre which aims at providing services from the drug licensing system & medical and health sectors online. Many portals that the Telangana government has launched include e-aushadi, TSAR Login, arogyasari app, online drug licensing, medical professionals recruitment, etc.
The online system of Telangana ODLS allows you to do various activities such as payment, verification, application submission, issue of license, tracking, monitoring etc for the issuing of manufacturing and sale licenses.
The documents that is asked at the portal should be uploaded and the license fee should also be paid online or via challan. The application would be rejected if found ineligible.
About Drugs control Administration:
The Drugs Control Administration was extended to the Telangana region after the formation of Andhra Pradesh State in the year 1956 when four Drugs Inspectors were appointed and implementation of the Drugs & Cosmetics Act was extended to this area.
Subsequently, Drugs Control Administration was also entrusted with the enforcement of Prevention of Food Adulteration Act and the Head of the Department was designated as Drugs Controller and Food Health Authority. In the year 1981 the Department of Drugs Control Administration was accorded independent status with a separate Directorate headed by a Director functioning under the Ministry of Medical and Health.