TNPSC One Time Registration Apply Online TNPSC One Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory for all candidates for recruitment examinations conducted by the Services Commission by the Government of Tamil Nadu. One time registration is a system of filing the details of applicants before applying for any recruitment. So we are going to how to login (TNPSC) and other information.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) gives a facility to register on the TNPSC official portal for the candidates for the government job notification, application date, state-level competitive examinations, and more information. The youth of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for state government jobs and can register on the TNPSC portal tnpsc.gov.in to know the all details and update from time to time. If the candidates can register for the TNPSC One Time Registration (OTR) process and get all information and updates from the state government job opportunities. Soon after registration on the TNPSC portal, candidates will be able to apply directly by posts.
Candidates can goto the TNPSC OTR registration process, and other details from the portal.
The state government of Tamil Nadu has recently started a one-time registration process for candidates seeking jobs in the state of Tamil Nadu. Candidates have to register on the TNPSC portal tnpsc.gov.in and tnpscexams. in. If once registered with the TNPSC portal, all candidates will get alerts about the job opportunities for which they are eligible. The validity time limit after registration for 5 years. To register with the TNPSC website, candidates have to pay Rs 150 / – as registration fee online for TNPSC. The Tamil Nadu candidates residing in the state can check the TNPSC OTR process, eligibility criteria.
TNPSC login registration process
- Firstly candidates go to the TNPSC Official Website tnpsc.gov.in (Or) tnpscexams. in
- On the homepage, now you will find the “One Time Registration” tab.
- Now OTR form will appear on the screen.
- Then, fill in all the mandatory information like your personal details, qualification details, address, etc, in the provided fields.
- After this add your passport size photo and signature in the required format and upload it.
- Now Pay the prescribed registration fee online using any debit/credit cards.
- Then fill up all the details tap on the submit button.
- The registration process has been completed, the applicants will get a notification of confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number with your User Id and Password.
TNPSC login registration edit
- After the TNPSC OTR registration process, candidates can tap on the ‘Edit’ button and file.
- TNPSC login ID and tap the “Edit” button over there.
- Now, fill in all details like date of birthTNPSC reference ID, and captcha code.
- Then tap on the submit button.
- After this, you will be redirected to your registration form where you want to change your details.
- Now fill up all the information carefully, as well as interested can upload their photo, signature, etc.
- All the notifications once and tap on the submit button to save all the details.
TNPSC forgot password
- If you forgot the password, then go to the TNPSC site and tap on Forgot Login ID/ OTR ID and Forgot Password.
- Then enter Date of Birth/ SSLC Registration Number/ Registered Mail ID/ Mobile Number.
- After this, tap on the Submit button.
- Now verification code will be sent to the mobile number of the registered candidate.
- Enter the verification code and reset the password.
TNPSC login benefits
- Tamil Nadu PSC One Time Registration is mandatory to apply for all , mentioned all the details.
- Candidates can avoid applying for jobs in the registered time.
- Registered candidates can reuse pre-filled TNPSC registration forms and scanned documents.
- TNPSC Online Application Form Users can fill the form without registering and filling the application form.
- TNPSC gets you job notifications which will be sent as an alert to the registered candidates. So, you can easily apply for a job with one click.
Details for registration process
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Candidate’s Info
- Basic Details
- Aadhaar Card
- Identification Marks
- Parent’s Details (Father & Mother Name)
- Address both Permanent & Correspondance
- Candidates Name on Secondary School Certificate