- 0.1 Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Latest Notification
- 0.2 Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Exam Details
- 1 Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Online Form 2021
- 2 JNVST 2021 Application process
- 3 State-wise Distribution of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas
- 4 Faqs
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2022: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance exam will be conducted by Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for JNVST 2021. The exam will be conducted for the admissions in class 6th and 9th in 661 Jawahar Navodaya schools of our country. The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test (JNVST) Will be the Way to get selected in JNV. The application form for admission into the Navodaya Vidyalaya has been released and the last date to apply has been extended till 31st December for class 9th and December 29 for class 6th. The application form has been released in the online mode and the exam will be conducted via offline mode. And the Application form will be accepted via online mode only. So students should definitely go through all the details on the website which includes eligibility criteria and how to fill the application form of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya school. Interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website i.e www.navodaya.gov.in 2021-22 or by clicking on the direct link that we have provided on this page.
- JNVST 2021 online Application form date has been extended till 29th December 2020 for class VI applicants.
- The last date to apply online for the JNVST 2021 Application Form has been extended till 31st December 2020 for Class IX applicants.
- The correction window for both class VI & IX will be opened on 30 & 31 December 2020.
नवोदय विद्यालय के कक्षा 6 के आवेदन प्रारम्भ हो गए हैं। कृपया नीचे दिए हुए लिंक से आवेदन करें।
|Name of the Exam||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test|
|Conducting body||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Admission level||National level|
|Affiliation of the schools||CBSE|
|Mode of the Application Process||Online Mode|
|Mode of Examination||Offline Mode|
|Selection Basis||Written test (class VI & IX) and lateral entry ( Class XI)|
|Classes||6th & 9th class|
|JNVST help Number||0120-2975754|
Jnvst 2021 application form: The Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya selection test 2021 can be given via jnvst registration 2021 on the official website of JNVST i.e navodaya.gov.in/nvs/en/admission-jnvst/jnvst-class/. The jnvst online form can be filled by visiting the official portal, whose full information has been provided here.
- Interested applicants can complete the submission process for the JNVST application form by visiting the official online portal.
- The registration process is free of cost via the admission portal of NVS linked via navodaya.gov.in.
- Candidates will have to provide all the verification proof which includes age proof, eligibility, proof of residence, etc.
- The results for the selected candidates will be shown on the official portal after the exams. The exam date is set for 10th April 2021.
- Click Here to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Online Application Form 2021.
- Here you will see the selection test – 2021 for admission to class VI heading. Under this, a tab for click here to apply online will be given.
- Click on it to apply online.
Direct Link to Apply – Apply Online for NVS Class VI Admission
JNVST 2021 Application process
The JNVT 2020–21 Application process includes two stages. Number one is the online registration process and the second is the mission of personal details. In the personal details, you will have to upload your images, a scanned copy of your signature, a photo of the applicant, and other relevant certificates.
Step one is registration in the registration process you will have to follow the below given steps.
- Visit the official website of JNVST – navodaya.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on the link ‘Class VI JNVST 2021 registration’ which comes under ‘Admission in JNVs’.
- Fill in all your required details which include username and password with captcha code.
- Now complete the application process.
You will have to submit your personal details in which the important documents and copies are included.
List of Documents to attach
- Candidate’s signature
- Parent’s signature
- Candidate’s photograph
- Class five certificate (size 10-100kb)
- Residence Certificate
- For applicants who are seeking admission under rural quota, the certificate which states that the child has studied in an institution located in notified rural area shall be submitted by the parents.
How to Apply for JNVST 2021?
The students who are interested in the admission entrance test can apply on the official website of Navodaya.
- For this, they will have to enter the login credentials like username/registration, password, and the captcha code.
- After that simply enter all your personal details with the scanned copy of your documents and press the submit button.
- Applicants can also check the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti portal to check JNVST 2021 admission status.
For this simply follow the steps that have been given down below.
- Firstly visit the NVS online portal which is navodaya.gov.in.
- A pop-up box will be displayed on your screen with the message admission in JNV’s will open.
- From here you will have to click the link ‘ class 6 JNVST 2020 registration’.
- This will take you to a new page.
- Enter your user ID and create a password (those who have registered before).
- If you are registering for the first time click on the link with the bold text (Note: click here for registration phase-1).
- Enter all the required details with the scanned copy of the certificates.
Download the certificate form for the JNVST 2021 in PDF format below. Simply click on the PDF link that we have provided for you, classic students will have to enter all the details in the certificate and submit it online with other scanned documents.
For Rural Candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in our district will be reserved for candidates from the rural area and others will be allotted to the urban areas of the district.
- An applicant who has applied via rural quota must have studied in classes three, four, and five completing full academic sessions from government/government-aided/ Government recognize schools of the rural areas.
- The candidate should be studying from the same district where the admission was sought in class 5th.
- The rural status certificate issued by the District magistrate/tehsildar/block development officer will have to produced by the candidate who was studying under the schemes of the National Institute of open schooling (NIOS).
For Urban Candidates
- Students who are applying from the urban area, they have studied in a school which is located in the urban area even for a single day of class third, 4th and 5th will be considered as an urban candidate.
- Urban areas are defined in the 2011 census or can be checked by subsequent government notification.
- Apart from the urban areas, all other areas will be considered as rural areas.
- At least 75% of the seats in a district are filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats are filled from urban areas of the district.
- Reservation of seats in favour of children belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes is provided in proportion to their population in the concerned district provided that no district, such reservation will be less than the national average (15% for SC and7.5% for ST) but subject to maximum of 50% for both the categories (SC & ST) taken together. These reservations are interchangeable and over and above the candidates selected under open merit.
- One third of the total seats are filled up by girls
The exam pattern for class six a Vidyalaya selection test is as follows:
- Objective type examination.
- The total number of questions are 80 for 100 marks.
- Exams time duration is two hours.
- No negative marking for the exam.
|Type Of Test||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Mental ability Test||40||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||20||25||30 Minutes|
|States||JNV In States|
|UT Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03|
|UT Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||03|
|UT Jammu & Kashmir||20+01|
** Additional JNVs sanctioned for the Districts having large concentration of SC/ST population.* Special JNV
The Navodaya Class 6 admission has been started from 21 October 2020.
1. Visit the official website of JNVST – navodaya.gov.in.
2. On the homepage click on the link ‘Class VI JNVST 2021 registration’ which comes under ‘Admission in JNVs’.
3. Fill in all your required details which include username and password with captcha code.
4. Now complete the application process.
The last date to apply has been extended till 31st December 2020 for class 9th and 29th December 2020 for class 6th.
JNVST Previous Year Cut off Class VI
Category- Previous Year Cut off
There is no negative marking for the Navodaya exam. But it is compulsory for candidates to pass in each section/subject in order to qualify for the exam.