- 1 Overview of Intra Haryana
- 2 Services available on Intra Haryana Portal
- 3 How to Download Salary Slip-on Intra Haryana
- 4 Attention Notice of Intra Haryana 2020
- 5 How to Registration on Intra Haryana Portal
- 6 How to Login on Intra Haryana Portal 2020
- 7 Online leaves and Tour Module
- 8 How to fill Annual Property Return online
- 9 How to Update Family Details on intrahry.gov.in
Intra Haryana is a special portal created by the Government of Haryana. Which is useful for any type of work. So today we will know about an important portal released by the Haryana government and about the work done by it. The name of that portal is “Intra Haryana” This portal is very special for the employees of Haryana.
Through the website, any Employee who belongs to the Government of Haryana. They can easily do online work related to e Salary Slip, Service Book, Annual Property Return, GPF Account Services, mis portal Haryana dse login page Pension calculator, Bio-Data, online leaves, and Tour Module, etc. with the help of this site. The mobile app has also been released by the government, known as the Karamchari Sahayak App. So, read this post completely to know more information.
Overview of Intra Haryana
|Portal Name||Intra Haryana (Intrahry)|
|Authority by||Government of Haryana|
|Site Type||Official Site (Govt. of Haryana)|
|Mobile App Name||Karamchari Sahayak|
|For Service||Service for Government Employees|
|Available Mobile App Format||APK Format|
|Design & Developed By||NIC, Haryana Unit|
|Maintained & Upload by||Government of Haryana|
Services available on Intra Haryana Portal
- E Salary Haryana
- Service book
- GPF Account Services
- Annual property return
- online leaves and Tour Module
- Annual Confidential Report
E Salary Haryana
Under the Intra Haryana e Salary, information is given by the Department under the Intra Haryana e Salary to the Government employees of Haryana through the portal, such as salary details, bank account details, Employee’s Annual Income Details, Salary Slip And other payment details.
Service Book on intrahry.gov.in
Service Book is very important for an employee. It contains details about the action taken during the job of the employee and success/praise achieved.
GPF Account Services
The government of Haryana maintains the data of all employees. So that data can be easily found whenever needed. Such as providing data to the person, current Intra Haryana GPF Statement, previous GPF Statement, Missing GPF Credit, Loan Recovery Statement, Missing GPF Schedule, etc. The full form of GPF is the “General Provident Fund”.
This service is applicable to Government Retirement Employees. Non-Government employees cannot contribute to the GPF Account.
Annual property return
Under this, there is a provision for annual property return to the Employee of the State Government. You can login and see Intra Haryana Property Return 2021.
Online leaves and Tour Module
Through the portal, Employee can apply for Leaves and Tour to their top officer. If an employee wants to apply for leave, he can do so through the online official portal. Approval or rejection of leave by the officer can be seen by logging into the Intrahry portal.
Annual Confidential Report
This report is a permanent register at the district level, usually given by the head of the department in April. Updates are issued every year on this basis.
How to Download Salary Slip-on Intra Haryana
- First, you need to open the official portal of Intra Haryana i.e http://intrahry.gov.in/
- And login with your ID.
- After login, you will see the option of “e Salary Services” in the Dashboard of the portal. Click on it.
- Now, there will be two options- (a) Salary Slip and (b) Annual Salary Statement (if you want to look at the month by month, select the first option and if you want to see it by year, select the second option.
- If you have selected the Salary Slip option. Then the year and month have to be chosen.
- Now, click on “Show”. And in this way, you will be able to see the Salary Slip and can also download the slip.
Attention Notice of Intra Haryana 2020
- Official portal registration has to be done before login.
- Login IDs created on earlier old sites, New Intra will not work in Haryana.
- If the employee is having problems with Payee Code / Unique Code, Bank Account Number, Mobile Number, then you can solve the problem by asking DDO.
- After login, employees will have to register first to update their Family ID.
How to Registration on Intra Haryana Portal
- First, open the official website (intrahry). And click on the New Registration link of the home page.
Then, select the option in “Employee Type”.
- Your “Payee Code / Unique Code” or “Salary Bank Account No.” Fill anyone. If you do not know the Payee Code / Unique Code, then the bank account in which your salary comes is called Salary Bank Account No. And click on “Submit”.
- Then, you will see two options. “Show mobile No from E-salary” and “Show mobile No from HRMS”.
- If you want to update OTP in the mobile number in e-Salary, first select Option and if the update in HRMS comes OTP in the mobile number, select the second option. Then click on “Submit”.
- OTP will come in the selected mobile number. If OTP has not come for any reason, then click on Regenerate OTP.
- Now, insert OTP and click on “Submit”.
- Notification of “OTP Verified Successfully” will come after that.
- Now, you have to enter a password. Which will have to be made by itself. And re-enter the password you created in “confirm password” again. And click on “Submit”.
- Then a notification will come in which “User Registered Successfully”. And click in “OK”. In this way you can do Intra Haryana Portal Registration.
How to Login on Intra Haryana Portal 2020
- First, open the official website. And opened the Intra Haryana Login 2020, page. Normally, the option to login will appear in the home page of the website.
- Now, enter “Payee code” or “Mobile No”. And also enter “Password”.
- Then, fill in the Captcha Code and click on Login.
Online leaves and Tour Module
- First, open the official website (intrahry.gov.in). And login with your ID.
- Then, click on the “online leaves and Tour Module” option in the Dashboard.
- Now, click on the “Apply for leave” of the “My Leave” option.
- Then you have to fill the Leave form. Such as Type of Leave, Ground on which leave applicable, Date from, Holiday Prefixed and others.
- Fill in all the Mandatory fields. And click on “Save”.
- Now, your request will go to the concerned officer. You can also check your status. Application Pending, Approved or Rejected.
How to fill Annual Property Return online
- First login to the portal with your ID. Then click on Annual Property Return.
- Now, fill in the “Year” and “Designation during the financial year”. And click on Start.
- Then you have to fill in details related to the property. Such as Fill Property Details, Property Location, Property Construction Details, and Property other details, etc.
- Then, fill in the details of Movable Property.
- Fill in the Loan Details.
- Now, upload your Signature. And click on “Submit”.
- Then OTP will come in Registered Mobile Number. Verify OTP and click on “Submit”.
How to Update Family Details on intrahry.gov.in
- First of all, open the official website and log in.
- Then, click on the “Update Family id”.
- Then, if you want to add a family member, click on “Add New Family”.
- Fill the form according to your family member’s details.
- After filling in all the details, click on “Add”.