2022Hello Aspirants, the official notification of the Junior Associate of Indian Institue of Bankers (JAIIB) June Exam 2022 is out. All the students who want to go for IIBF JAIIB Apply online 2022, can now check the official notification of JAIIB June 2022 registration. In this article, we will discuss JAIIB Exam 2022, IIBF CSC Login, how to check IIBF results, JAIIB Exam last date, syllabus, and other related details.
Apart From this, we will also discuss IIBF JAIIB Apply online process, eligibility criteria, application fee, IIBF JAIIB Certificate download, 1.and other related details.
Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers June 2022 Examination
The Institution of Banking and Finance has launched the Junior Associate of Indian Institute of bankers June Exam Notification 2022 at iibf.org.in official website. All the candidates who want to apply for IIBF JAIIB June Examination 2022, can fill out the registration form between 5th April 2022 to 9th May 2022. All the applicants can fill out the form and submit the application fees.
The Examination will take place in the month of June 2022. Before, going to the registration, you must check the eligibility criteria for the IIBF JAIIB exam. Read full article to know about all the important details regarding IIBF JAIIB June 2022 Exam form.
Key Highlights of JAIIB June examination
|Institute Name||Institute of Banking and Finance|
|Exam||Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers|
|Application Start date||19th April 2022|
|Application last date||9th May 2022|
JAIIB Exam Last date 2022
According to the JAIIB 2022 Notification, online registration will close on 9th May, 2022, and the online test will be held on June 11th, 12th, and 19th, as scheduled. Employees in the banking industry who want to apply for the JAIIB 2022 Exam should go to the URL mentioned in this article. Before applying to take in the IIBF JAIIB May test in 2022, interested applicants should register for IIBF JAIIB 2022. Please check the website for additional information on the IIBF JAIIB Registration Extended Deadline.
You can visit the official website for IIBF membership login, IIBF certificate and JAIIB Certificate 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for JAIIB Application Form 2022
- The applicants must have passed the intermediate examination from a recognized university.
- The applicant must be a member of any banking institution.
- This position is open only for Indians.
- On the suggestion of the bank manager or officer in charge where the candidate is employed, the Institute may enable a supervisory or clerical cadre candidate to sit for the exam.
IIBF JAIIB Regsitration and application Fee 2022
The candidates have to submit the prescribed application fee with the IIBF JAIIB Registration form. Those who apply online between April 19th and April will be charged $100 + normal examination fee, while those who apply online after May 9th will be charged $200 + normal examination fee. A Person can apply for four times for Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Bankers Examination. IIBF registration fees for 1st attempt would be Rs. 2700/- and for remaining attempts would be Rs. 1300/-.
JAIIB Online Registration- Process for IIBF JAIIB Apply Online
If you want to apply for IIBF JAIIB Examination 2022, here are the steps to apply.
- Visit the official website of iibf.org.in.
- On the homepage, click on the direct apply link.
- If you are a member of the institute, click on ‘members’ option.
- Here, you can check about exam rules, JAIIB Exam syllabus, and eligibility.
- Click on the Examination/Courses option and select the ‘Flagship Courses’ from the list of options.
- Select JAIIB and the JAIIB Registration 2022 form will open on your screen.
- Provide all the details regarding mode, medium and center for the exam.
- Click on preview option and check all the details twice,
- Click on ‘accept and submit’ option and move forward for online payment.
- You can select any payment option from credit, debit card, net banking, UPI.
- After successful submission of payment, you will receive payment receipt on your screen.
For any query, you can contact to IIBDEXAM@iibf.org.in.
IIBF Login – IIBF Membership Login
If you are a member of IIBF and looking for the IIBF Membership login, here are the steps:
- Visit the official website of Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- Select the Member option.
- The IIBF membership login page will open on your screen.
- Enter Secuity code and click on Submit code option.
- The IIBF JAIIB Login page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Membership no and password.
- Enter the security code and click on the submit button.