- 1 e shram card registration csc login
- 2 e shram card login – e shram nduw csc login
- 3 e shram portal csc login forgot password
- 4 e-shram csc login information
- 5 NDUW Portal E Shram Seva CSC Login Eligibility Criteria
- 6 eshram uan csc login document required
- 7 Who can apply for e shram card registration
- 8 The benefit of E shram UAN card
Shram CSC portal launched by the government of India. This is an online portal handled by the Ministry of Labour and employment. The sole purpose of launching this portal is to collect data from various sources to identify workers and labours work in the unorganised sectors. This portal helps the government to collect data related to NDUW to frame various policies and schemes for the workers and helps to create more job opportunities which help the unorganised sector workers to get employment and welfare. For taking benefits of various social welfare schemes provided by the government purpose need to register themselves through the portal.
e shram card registration csc login
Workers related to various urban areas, village areas, unorganised sector workers like shopkeepers on Footpath, Tempo drivers, rickshaw drivers, and many other labours and workers can register through this csc e shram card registration portal. After completing the registration process you will get a UNI card if you want to know how to register through this nduw portal registration them read the process which is mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of the digital Seva portal.
- Select shram option on the home page.
- The registration form will appear on your screen.
- Enter your Aadhar card number and verify it with OTP or biometric.
- Enter your name address income etc.
- Enter your education qualification details.
- Enter details related to your business type.
- Preview your form and click on self-declaration.
- Click on the submit button.
After e shram portal registration, you will get a Unique Identity Number for the EShram UNI card. You can also apply for various schemes and services. It also has the government to identify the workers and labours of various unorganised sectors and provide benefits of the schemes directly to the eligible workers.
e shram card login – e shram nduw csc login
CSC login is provided to all the CS executive who is worked under the E shram CSC UNI card scheme. You can log in through this portal by following the processing system mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of digital Seva.
- Or you can click on this link.
- Enter your username or registered email.
- Enter your login password.
- Confirm the captcha code.
- Click on the sign-in button.
e shram portal csc login forgot password
If you forgot your E shram CSC password then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the forgot password option.
- Enter your registered email ID.
- Enter your username in the following box.
- Confirm the captcha code.
- Click on the get new password option.
After completing this process you will receive a new login password on your registered email. Check your spam section of an email if you are unable to find new login password mail.
e-shram csc login information
NDUW CSC portal is a National level digital platform that helps to repair a database of various workers and Labour who are work in the unorganised sector. This portal is handled by the Ministry of Labour and employment. NDUW CSC majdur card registration portal helps the workers and labours to register themselves through this portal. With the help of this, the government was able to identify the eligible workers and Labour for various social welfare schemes and services. Due to a lack of technical knowledge and awareness sometimes labours and workers are unable to avail government-related schemes and services for social welfare. This hotel has to identify those workers and Labour who are eligible for these schemes provided by the government. This portal help to identify how many workers are working in the unorganised sector and who are eligible for which kind of scheme.
NDUW Portal E Shram Seva CSC Login Eligibility Criteria
If you want to register yourself through this portal then you must know the eligibility criteria.
- The age limit of the registered candidates is set between 16 to 59 years.
- Eligible workers must not be income taxpayers.
- You can register for this portal if you are not a member of EPF and ESIC.
eshram uan csc login document required
Following are the list of document required for registration through this E shram UAN CSC portal.
- Verification of Aadhar card with OTP fingerprint for biometric verification.
- Bank account details
- registered mobile number
- education certificate
- income certificate
- business certificate
- skill certificate
Who can apply for e shram card registration
All Eligible workers who are working under various unorganised sectors are eligible. Following are the list of workers eligible for E shram CSC portal.
- Tannery workers
- Small and Marginal Farmers
- Agricultural labours
- Carpenters Sericulture Workers
- Salt workers
- Beedi rolling
- Labelling and Packing
- Building and Constructions workers
- Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
- Fisherman Saw Mill workers
- Animal husbandry workers
- Auto drivers
- Sericulture workers,
- Domestic workers
- Street Vendors
- MGNREGA Workers
- ASHA Workers
- Vegetable and fruit vendors
- Newspaper vendors
- Rickshaw pullers
- House Maids
- Milk Pouring Farmers
- Migrant Workers
The benefit of E shram UAN card
The Government of India launches various social welfare schemes from time to time for all the workers and labours of rural as well as urban areas related to the unorganised sectors. Shram portal helps the government to identify various workers and Labour for eligibility for various social welfare schemes. Following are the list of benefits provided by shram card.
- Sram cards provide insurance cover under various Bima Yojana.
- It also waves Bima cover Premium for one year.
- It also provides financial support to unorganised labour and workers.
- It provides benefits to organised labours and workers for various social and security schemes.
- It also provides job opportunities for the workers and the labours.
- It also helps to track workers of migrant labours