For Welfare of the citizen of the state, the government of West Bengal recently launched a new scheme which is called Bina mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana. This Yojana announced in early 2021 of January. But the announcement is made in the recent budget of the state of Bengal. This scheme is very useful for the citizens of Bengal in which the government has provided approx 7.5 crore peoples benefit under this scheme and provide social security according to this new scheme. The labour of the state who You Are Stand below the poverty line and financially weaker can get the benefit of the scheme. All those beneficiaries who are under the unorganised sector I will able to take the benefit under the scheme after reach age limit of 60 years. In short, this scheme is also known as West Bengal free social security scheme. With the help of this article, we are going to tell you about major and minor details of Bina mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana online registration and application form and eligibility criteria under this game so we request YouTube read this article till the end.
Binamulle samajik suraksha yojana 2020-21
When the government of West Bengal release their financial budget up 2020 to 2021 this scheme will be taken under that budget and it helps Tu to provide social and welfare benefits for the labour class of the state who are landless. Approx 500 crore rupees of the budget has been decided for this came and the beneficiaries get the benefit of the scheme by applying it. If you are an eligible candidate for the scheme you can apply for this scheme without any problem and not pay any kind of premium amount under this WB Bina mulya Samajik Suraksha scheme. When the Scheme is launched by Chief Minister of West Bengal this also one important scheme which is launched which is Sundari scheme.
This Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of West Bengal for the landless labour of the state for providing them financial and social benefits. According to this scheme approx 1.18 crore farmers will get enrolled under Samajik Suraksha Yojana. Till day by day, the number of beneficiaries under the scheme is increasing. So if you are landless labour and you belong to an organised sector then you will easily get benefit under this scheme after reaching the age of 60 years.
Motive for launch bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana west bengal
The main motive for launching the scheme is very clear. Before the Scheme is launched the people of water and roll under which scheme have to pay rupees 25 as a premium amount but with the help of the scheme, no poor people will have to pay any kind of fees or amount for taking the benefit of the scheme. The government of West Bengal decided to pay the premium amount for or the labours of the state. If the beneficiary under the scheme will die then the family of that beneficiary will get rupees 200000 and in case of any kind of physical handicap, they will be paid rupees 100000 amount by the government for the Welfare of the beneficiaries.
Benefit under the social security scheme of West Bengal
Following are the benefit of West Bengal Bina mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana.
- According to the scheme now the state government will able to add the people who belong to the unorganised sectors of the state.
- According to scheme the labours doesn’t have to pay any kind of premium amount for getting the benefit of the scheme.
- According to the scheme, the premium amount of rupees 25 has been paid by the government on behalf of the applicant’s so that they don’t have to pay any kind of premium amount.
- In an unfortunate situation when the applicant died the family of that applicant will get financial support of rupees 200000 which are provided by the side of the government.
- Apart from this in case of any physically challenged applicant will get rupees 100000 on the side of the government for the financial help.
- According to the scheme the landless labour also gets the benefit under this scheme.
- The financial assistance under the scheme has been provided when the applicant reached the age of 60 years.
Required documents for the application of the scheme which are stated by the government of West Bengal.
- if you want to apply for this scheme you have to provide the Bonafide certificate which shows that you are the permanent citizen of the West Bengal.
- The second documents which are required by the government are family income certificate and with the help of this only the poor families will get the benefit under this scheme so on the basis of income certificate you will get selected for this scheme.
- For applying this scheme you need to provide the identity card like any ration card for a voter ID card or Aadhar card.
- You also need to provide your bank account detail of any National Bank in the name of the applicant.
bina mulya samajik suraksha yojana online apply
To BMSSY Online Apply you need to follow the steps which are given below by us which helped you and guide you step by step according to the process.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Bina mulya Samajik Suraksha Yojana which is www.bmssy.wblabour.gov.in.
- After the home page will appear on the screen you need to click on the quick application tab.
- After this the Samajik Suraksha Yojana application form will have appeared on a scheme then you need to select yes or no through the option.
- After that, you need to enter your details like your registration number or father’s name and date of birth etc.
- Now you need to click on submit and check the entire detail correctly.
- After clicking on submit button you need to upload the necessary document and click on continue.
- On the next page of the website, you need to fill the details of your nominee and upload the required documents for it.
- After that, you need to fill the additional automation page like PF or ESI and employee type and income and bank details.
- Now click on the submit button. After that, you will receive an acknowledgement and confirmation on the screen.