TTD stands for Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams Trustee. This is the trust of Tirupati Balaji Temple. Tirupati temples are very famous temples built in the high hills of Tirumala at a place called Tirupati in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. The famous temple of Balaji is known as Tirupati Balaji all over the world. Tirupati Balaji Temple is among the most famous and richest temple in India that’s why it is very crowded. It will take about 7-8 hours for you to get the darshan of Balaji Maharaj.
What is TTD
TTD means Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Trustee which is the trustee of Tirupati Balaji Temple, this temple is located near the Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. We all know this temple as Tirupati Balaji, as it does not need any introduction. This temple is a very famous temple and this temple is situated on the hills 21 km from Tirupati. Every day lots of adorers visit the Lord Venkateshwara to get blessings from Tirupati Balaji. There is also a trustee of this temple which is called Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. In simple language, this temple is built in the hills of Tirumala, which is about 21 kilometers from Tirupati.
This temple also has a trust known as Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. Today we tell you how to login in TTD (TTD devasthanam login). You can visit the ttd official website for ttd e seva in order to book ttd darshanam tickets, how to download ttd online seva tickets, ttd accommodation and ttd darshan availability chart. For any other query, you can contact the ttd toll free number on the official website.
This place provides many types of facilities to Lord Balaji devotees and the line in this temple runs so long that a person has to stand in line for at least 7 to 8 hours. Then the person can get the darshan of Lord Venkateswara without waiting in long lines. For this, you can do online booking, before that you need to do an Online TTD login. For this, we have provided you proper information which you can check below.
TTD Online Login
Follow the steps to know how to do ttd seva online login.
- Visit the official home page of TTD Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam login in any of your browsers or click here.
- Here on the Homepage, you will see an option to Sign up, simply click on it.
- Fill in necessary details like your Name, Address, ID proof details, Age, Date of Birth, Mobile Name, Gender, City location, Country, State, or Province, Pincode.
- Now upload your passport size photo.
- Enter email id or choose a login id for creating a user-id.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number enter it.
Now you can simply Login by following the below given steps:
- Enter your registered email Id.
- Enter the password.
- Enter the Captcha Code.
- Click on Login.
Documents Required for creating User ID login
- 1 Recent Passport Size photo
- Any ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Driving license, Passport, Pan Card, etc.
- Current address as part of the ID proof.
TTD Online Room Booking
Here is the information for ttd online services login and ttd online darshan booking login.
- If you want to book a room, you can get a room booked 1 day in advance or a maximum of 120 days in advance.
- It is good to get a room booked as soon as possible otherwise you won’t be able to get yourself a room.
- Room for a single person is not provided.
- You will have to show the original copy of the id proof which you will use while doing your TTD online registration.
- You will find rooms in Devasthanam at both Tirupati and Tirumala.
- You can book a room for 3 days max, many people think that the room can be booked for a day only.
- You need to show the original copy of the same id proof which you provided while doing your TTD online registration.
- You can find different types of rooms of your choice. Choose from NON-AC or AC or Delux.
Services Provided to TTD User
- Online Rooms & Accommodation Booking for Tirumala and Tirupati.
- Donor Management Systems.
- TTD E-Special Entry Darshan 300 Rupees Online Booking.
- Subscription to the various Publications & Books published by TTD.
- TTD Electronic Lucky Dip Registration.
- Cottage Donor Management System.
How to Generate TTD Digital Passbook Online via tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- Firstly, visit the official website of TTD or enter this link in your browser URL -> https://ttdsevaonline.com/#/donorPassbook.
- Now, simply enter your passbook number on the both ids.
- Now, Click on the “Generate Passbook” Button.
- The website TTD Seva Online website will send the login credentials to registered Email-ID
- Now login with credentials at cdms ttdsevaonline website.
- Select Self Service for Existing Donors option, shown in the sidebar.
- Fill in information like Passbook Number, Email ID, Donor ID, Donor Mobile Number.
- Select ID Proof Type 1.Aadhar card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Passport. Enter the selected ID Proof Number.
- Finally, press the submit button.
- TTD Digital passbook pdf download can be done to your computer/mobile phone.
People also search for ttd 300 rs ticket online booking, ttd darshan availability chart, tirumala darshan tickets, kalyanam ticket, ttd otp not working, darshan package registration, ttd login special darshan and ttd online booking for suprabhata seva. All the information regarding this has been provided above.