- 1 How to login
- 2 How to recover TSB online user ID
- 3 How to reset forgot password for tsb login
- 4 What is the TSB login portal?
- 5 Different types of TSB online bank account
- 6 ETSB online login
- 7 Tsb Kerala treasury login dashboard
- 8 TSB online personal login
- 9 tsb online kerala gov in login registration
- 10 TSB offline registration
- 11 TSB Bank beneficiary details
- 12 TSB online fund transfer
- 13 tsb online.kerala.gov.in login settings
TSB is the treasury saving bank of the Kerala Treasury Department. This saving bank is an organized and unique body based on an effective system that helps to access and function multiple facilities provided for the Treasury Department employees with the help of operations like providing a saving bank account and fixed deposit account.
Treasury Savings Bank TSB online is a bank for the treasury department which has its own official website which is tsb online Kerala gov. in. with the help of this article, we are going to provide you details related to how to login to Kerala treasury tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login. So we request you to read this article till the end.
How to login
With the help of this treasury savings bank portal (www.tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login), you will able to log in and access all your accounts online. This portal provides you various banking facilities like online fixed deposits and opening savings bank options. With the help of the TSB login page, you will able to access your account for the banking process. Following is the process to login into TSB treasury savings bank Kerala.
- Visit the official website http tsbonline kerala gov in login..
- Now click on the ptsb online kerala gov in login page .
- Now enter your username.
- Enter your login password in the following option.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the login button.
How to recover TSB online user ID
If you forgot your TSB user ID then follow the steps which are mentioned below which helps you to recover your TSB online login user ID.
Step1: First, visit the official website tsb online.kerala.gov.in login page.
Step2: Now enter your account number.
Step3: Now enter your registered mobile number with the bank.
Step4: Now click on the Next button and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
Step5: Now enter the OTP in the OTP box and verify your bank information.
Step6: After that, you will receive the temporary username help of your registered mobile number.
How to reset forgot password for tsb login
If you forgot your login password in tsb internet banking portal then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of tsbonline.kerala.gov.in .
- After that entire is the name and account number.
- Now enter your mobile number in the following box.
- Now enter your details and verify it.
- Now click on the submit button and you will able to create your own new tsb login password.
What is the TSB login portal?
TSB stands for treasury savings bank of Kerala which has to provide banking facilities like saving bank account and fixed deposit account for their employees. This portal helps to provide a channel of safe deposit. Treasury savings bank account provides many facilities for their account holders. Anyone can open this savings bank account in Kerala treasury Bank. This bank is controlled by Kerala Treasury Department with provides online facilities life standing instructions of payment schedule fund transfer and account statement. For the last 50 years TSB work efficiently and provide an effective channel of safe deposit for their account holders. With the help of TSB online login portal and internet banking portal you can easily open a saving bank account without visiting any bank. You can also able to login through this portal and access their online banking services.
Different types of TSB online bank account
There are four types of saving bank account in the treasury savings bank of Kerala tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login page.
- Employees surgery saving bank account with is opened by State Government employees of treasury departments.
- Saving bank account for pensioners.
- Simple treasury savings bank account for everyone.
- Treasury fixed deposit account is opened by anyone without any issue.
ETSB online login
This portal use for the employees of treasury savings bank which provides online banking services. If you want to avail of online banking services of internet banking which are provided by surgery savings bank Then visit the official website of tsb. After that, you need to visit ETSB facilities options.
Tsb Kerala treasury login dashboard
When you visit the official website of tsb online banking portal first thing you need to do is to log in with the help of your TSB login credentials. Then you will be redirected to a new page which is the login Dashboard of csb website. In the dashboard of the TSB online banking page, you will able to navigate options like home, account statement, beneficiary details, fund transfer, account correction, return Bank, logout, and setting option. With the help of these options available to access all the information related to your treasury savings bank account.
https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in/dashboard/ is the link to access the dashboard.
TSB online personal login
Tsb provides two types of a login option on their login page which are personal login and corporate login. In in the personal login option, you will able to access your savings bank account details while in corporate banking login you will accept your current account. But right now treasury savings bank only provides personal login for the savings bank account holders so you need to click on online personal login page.
tsb online kerala gov in login registration
- Visit the official website of tsb online.kerala.gov.in login registration.
- Now click on the tsb online kerala gov in new registration link.
- Now registration page will appear on your screen.
- Enter required details like your name TSB account number preferred username and registered mobile number.
- Now click on the next button.
- After that you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, not a box, and click on submit button.
- After completing the verification process you will receive a temporary username and login password in your registered mobile number.
- First login with the help of temporary user id and password.
- After that you will able to change your login password and transaction password and create your own password.
TSB offline registration
If you don’t have a registered mobile number and Aadhar number which are linked to your treasury savings bank account then follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- First, visit the official website.
- Now click on the offline registration option.
- After that is station form will appear on your screen.
- Click on the download button to download the hard copy of offline registration form.
- Now fill the registration form with your required details.
- Now submit your form along with your KYC form Aadhar photocopy and your original passbook or bank account in the treasury office.
- The document is verified by the treasury officer then you will receive a temporary user id and password on your registered mobile number.
TSB Bank beneficiary details
There are two types of beneficiary details that are available on the TSB Bank login page.
- Bank beneficiary
- TSB beneficial.
TSB online fund transfer
Three Types of online fund transfer options are available in this portal.
- Transaction history
- TSB transactions
- bank transfer
tsb online.kerala.gov.in login settings
There are two types of login options that are available in the setting menu which helps you to change your password
- login password
- transaction password.
Above we have given information regarding etsb online login page, tsb online.kerala.gov.in/login, ptsbonline.kerala.gov.in login, tsb online treasury savings bank, www.treasury.kerala.gov.in forms -> http://www.infofinance.kerala.gov.in/index.php, login page etc.
How can I open TSB online portal?
First, visit the official website off-net banking page of tsb bank.
What is ETSB login
This is an option for an employee’s account in Kerala treasury savings bank.
What is TSB online?
TSB online is an official internet banking website of treasury savings bank Kerala.
How can I open the tsb online.kerala.gov.in website?
Visit TSB online website “https://tsbonline.kerala.gov.in”, register yourself by clicking on the “new user registration link”. In the new user registration form submit your details and click on the Next button.
How do I log into TSB Kerala?
- Visit tsbonline.kerala.gov. in.
- Click on the login button and enter the homepage.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter the captcha. Click on submit button to login.
How do I open an eTSB account?
- Create PEN (if it is not available) in SPARK.
- With the help of TSB/bank account numbers update the present salary details in spark.
- Once you confirm the present salary details, a new button will appear, get ETSB from treasury.
Also check: PSC Thulasi