Recently the department of Telecom launched a portal that helps you to check how many mobile numbers are registered with your Aadhaar Card. This portal is known as Telecom analytic for fraud management and customer protection TAFCOP. The official tafcop website is tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in. Currently, this service is only available for the users of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana but you can still check your number doesn’t matter which state you belong to. With the help of this article, we are providing you with details related to the TAFCOP portal and how to check and login on TAFCOP.
What is tafcop dgtelecom gov in?
This portal was launched in April 2021. It helps you to protect your number from any kind of fraud and theft. It also helps you to get information about mobile numbers that are linked to one Aadhar card. It has to empowering customers strengthening security. In this digital era, many facilities are provided online for consumers. But there are some flaws of it. Due to digitalization, the number of fraud is increasing day by day.
Every day we receive many fraud calls on our number. Due to this, the department of Telecommunication makes several measurements to ensure proper protection of consumers and allocation of Telecom resources for the Telecom service providers to the subscribers or customers. This measure helps to reduce fraud day by day.
As per the recent guidelines and individuals can register up to 9 mobile numbers through the Aadhar card. Department of Telecom launched this Telecom analytics for fraud management and customer protection portal. This website is developed to help mobile users to check the number of mobile connections in their name and Aadhar card. This portal also has to take necessary actions for regulating the additional mobile connections if necessary. This portal helps to inform you that how many mobile numbers are linked to your Aadhaar number.
Benefit of tafcop telecom gov in
- The department of Telecommunication launched this portal for users to check all the phone numbers that is linked to the Aadhar card.
- This portal is named Telecom analytics for fraud management and consumer protection.
- It helps to get detail about the contact number that is linked to your Aadhar card.
- It has a subscriber to block any number and contact number that are no longer usable.
- As per the guidelines issued by the Department of Telecommunication, there is only nine mobile number allowed to be associated with individual users.
- Through the service Aadhar Cardholders can check all the phone numbers registered against their Aadhaar number.
Facilities provided by TAFCOP
Following are the facilities provided in this portal for the consumers of the telecom sector.
- Subscribers who have more than 9 mobile number connections in their name will be e intimated by SMS.
- Subscribers who have more than 9 mobile connections in their name can check their numbers that are no longer usable.
- You can check the status bike click on the login with your mobile number.
- You need to enter your ticket ID reference number in the request status option.
- Currently, this facility is only for the consumers of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- It has to empower customers to strengthen security.
tafcop consumer portal login
How to check the phone number registered against the Aadhaar number?
You can check the number of SIM cards that is issued against your Aadhaar card with the help of this portal. This is an official portal of Department of Telecommunication. All you have to do is to follow the steps which are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of http tafcop dg telecom gov in.
- Enter your mobile number in the box.
- Click on the request OTP option.
- You will receive a six-digit one-time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on validate button.
- On the next page, you will be able to check the mobile number registered against your Aadhaar number.
- If you see the numbers that don’t belong to you or you don’t want to use this number you just click on the mark next to the number.
- Click on the report option.
- If all the number belongs to you click on the continue button if no action is required.
- You can also register more than 9 numbers by filling customer requisition form.
- To avail of this service, the mobile number that you entered should already be linked to your Aadhaar.
tafcop is real or fakeय़
TAFCOP digital portal is an official Government website for Telecom customers. This portal is launched by the department of telecommunication.
What is TAFCOP?
This portal is named Telecom analytics for fraud management and customer protection. This is launched in April 2021 that helps you to get in detail about the contact number that is linked to your Aadhar card.
Can I know which mobile number is linked with Aadhar?
Yes, you can check this detail by visiting the official website of tafcop dg telecom gov in login.