India’s Union Home minister Amit Shah announces that Ayushman Bharat Yojana going to provides health benefits for more than 20 lakhs Border Security Force officials and provides free Health Insurance cover for the families under Ayushman BSF Yojana. Under the scheme, health cards will be issued for all the BSF employees and their families. For that every year the health of BSF officials will be checked and every three years the health of all their family members will be checked under Ayushman Bharat PMJAY.
For that government launched the pmay.bsf.gov.in portal. This portal helps to provide health cover of rupees 5 lakh per family per year for secondary hospitalization to over 20 lacs BSF employees. This Scheme is launched by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs. If you want to avail the benefit of this team first you need to log in through this portal.
How to log in pmjay bsf gov in
All Eligible candidates who are employees under Border Security Force can log in through this portal and avail the benefits of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. These schemes provide health cover up to 5 lakh rupees for candidates and their family members. With the help of the scheme, you can also be able to get a yearly health check-up for free and get a health check-up for your families after 3 years under ayushman bharat yojana. If you don’t know the process of login in through this portal then read the steps which are mentioned below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Yojana BSF.
- After that, a login page will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to log in by entering your force number.
- Now enter your password which is your date of birth in the format of DDMMYYYY.
- After that click on the login button.
- After successful login, you will be able to avail all the benefits which are provided by Ayushman Bharat Pradhanmantri Jan aarogya Yojana for border security forces.
- All the details mandatory to fulfill please check the information before entering your details.
What is pmjay.bsf.gov in
This portal is a joint initiative by the National Health Authority and the ministry of home affairs with the purpose of providing cashless health services to the BSF officials and their families with the help of the Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY platform. This Scheme is launched by the Union Ministry of Home Affairs across all over the country. This scheme was first launched by Union Home minister Amit Shah on 23rd January but it is only applicable in the state of Assam. Right now that’s team is applicable for all Central arm police forces including Border Security Force. With the help of this article, we are going to tell you about how to log in through this portal so read this article till the end.
Key points of pmjay.gov.in BSF login
- As we all know border security forces are important manpower of above 10 lakh personal are deployed in various International Security borders for security duties across the country and guarding the border and protecting the country with external threads.
- The official website of BSF is bsf.gov.in or bsf.nic.in login, tms. pmjay. gov. in, https //rectt.bsf.gov.in .
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana which is one of the biggest Government-sponsored Healthcare schemes across the globe.
- This came to help to provide cover of 1 2 rupees 5 lacs per family in a year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization.
- This scheme also provides cashless and paperless Healthcare services for the beneficiaries.
Features of pmjay bsf gov in
- This scheme is a joint initiative by the National Health Authority and the ministry of home affairs.
- First of the main motive of launching the scheme is to provide cashless health care services for all the BSF border security forces personnel and their families for departmental using Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana it portal.
- With the help of the scheme, beneficiaries can collect their own Aayushman CA PF e-card on the basis of their respected forces.
- This health card will be activated at any impaneled private as well as government hospital using a copy of your service ID and Aadhar number.
- This Health care can also be obtained from any e nearest Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra station for PMJAY impaneled Private hospital by using the same documents which are required.
- This portal helps the hospitals for stitching from paper-based manual work of Health Care benefits to paperless services with the help of the MHA IT platform.
- You can also call their 24/7 Call Centre for any kinds of online grievance management system abuse control system fraud and real-time monitoring dashboards information.
Pmjay.bsf.gov.in Contact Number
As per the information on the official website:
- Contact: Phone– 011-24364851 ext-2416, 011-29955751
- email– [email protected]
IT Wing, BSF HQ Block-10, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delh
https //rectt.bsf.gov.in login
You can also visit https://rectt.bsf.gov.in/authenticated/home.aspx#ref in order to check information regarding www.bsf.gov.in pay slip login, bsf login, www.bsf.nic.in recruitment 2021, bsf.gov.in or bsf.nic.in login & bsf recruitment 2021. Here you will get all the information regarding the portal.
How to check bsf pay slip
- Go to https://hub.bsf.gov.in/Login.
- Enter your username, password, and Code shown in the image.
- Click on Login.
In case you forgot your password click on forgot password button and reset your password.
Pradhan mantri jan arogya yojana online registration is also started. You can apply by filling the online form at @https://pmjay.gov.in/form/job-seeker-profile.
How do I log into Pmjay?
- Visit https://pmjay.gov.in/user/login
- Enter your Username
- Enter your Password
- Enter OTP.
How can I check my Pmjay status?
Simply visit mera.pmjay.gov.in to check your enrolment.
How can I find my Pmjay ID?
You can wind it at the bottom of the screen, where all the details of the family such as names of family members, mobile number, district & the HH ID Number are displayed. By Ayushman Bharat National Health Protection Mission Id (AB-PMJAY ID) you can check the details of the beneficiary family.