The government takes all the efforts to keep the citizens happy. All the state government is introducing different schemes to benefit the people of their state. Delhi’s government has recently introduced an online portal named PGMS Login portal. PGMS Delhi Login portal is an online login portal where all the citizens can submit their complaints or grievances. You can also check the PGMS login status at the PGMS Grievance login portal.
In this article, we will discuss the process for PGMS login online to submit an online PGMS complaint, how to check PGMS status, and other related details.
What is PGMS Delhi Login Portal?
The PGMS full form is Public Grievance Monitoring System. This online portal is launched by the AAP government so that the citizens can take their complaints and grievance online directly to the government. PGMS Login online portal is a great initiative to maintain the trust of the people in their government. If they are facing any issue in the state, they can submit an online complaint at pgms.login portal. Read the full article for PGMS Delhi govtcontact number, cpgrams login, and know about PGMS Polyu Login.
Key highlights of PGMS Login Portal
|Portal Name||PGMS Login|
|Full-Form||Public Grievance Management System|
|Managed by||AAP Government|
|Services||Citizens can submit online complaints and Grievance|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the state|
How can I login to PGMS Login portal?
PGMS login portal is an online portal where the PGMS officials can log in through their login credentials. They can check the complaints or grievances and provide responses on cpgrams officer login portal. For your guidance, here are the steps for PGMS Login:
- First, visit the official website of PGMS.delhi.gov.in by clicking here.
- The CPGRAMS officer login page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Username and password in the given box.
- Enter the Visual code from the given image.
- Click on the login button.
- You will be redirected to the PGMS Department dashboard after successfully logging in.
Also check – DU SOL Login
Process to Submit PGMS Complaint Online
PGMS Online portal is managed by the authority of the Chief Minister. If you want to submit an online Complaint at PGMS Delhi govt portal, here are the steps for the same:
- First, visit the official website of Public Grievance Monitoring System Delhi.
- You will reach on the homepage.
- Here, click on the ‘Lodge Your Grievance’ option.
- Enter your Grievance Description and upload all the required documents.
- Next, select the Department Concerned and choose the locality of the Grievance.
- Enter the Grievance site address and enter your contact details.
- Click on submit button.
- In this way, you can submit PGMS Complaints online.
How to Check PGMS status Online?
If you have submitted your complaint and want to check PGMS Grievance Status online, here are the steps for your guidance.
- Visit the official website of pgms.delhi.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the Grievance status page.
- The new page will open on your screen.
- Enter your Grievance number and mobile number.
- Click on the submit button.
- Your PGMS Status will appear on your screen.
1. How can I login to PGMS Login portal?
2. What is the PGMS portal?
3. What are the PGMS Delhi Contact details?
Govt. of NCT of Delhi, M-Block, Vikas Bhawan,
I. P. Estate, New Delhi-110110
TEL NO. 011-23379900, 01
FAX – 011-23370903
EMAIL – email@example.com