The full form of PFMS is public financial management system. This is a scholarship program which held by the government for student who belongs to to poverty line families. The main purpose of this PF MS program is to to provide financial assistance to the student who are unable to pay their fees and expenses for their studies. This program is created for the student who belongs to backward categories and schedule caste and Scheduled Tribes and other different background caste is in the country who’s facing the financial problem regarding their study. The PFMS is an initiative program held by the central government providing scholarship for the students to help them to their fees and other expenses related to studies. Because of that cfms portal is launched by the government if you want to avail this service then need to visit this website. If you want to more about cfms login portal then you need to read till the end because we are going to tell you about all the details related to this portal. So we are requested to don’t miss any minor detail read this article from starting to the end.
PFMS scholarship portal scholarship program regulated by the financial Ministry of Central Government for provide in scholarship to the students who are belongs to weaker section of the society and are from SC or St or below poverty line families. If you are a student and you are not able to afford higher education duty of financial problem so you can avail the benefit of this scheme and get the scholarship for your education purpose. In this article we will share you all the aspect related to the scholarship program which is called public financial management system. Along with this detail we are able to share you information related to eligibility criteria and application process and document required to apply for this scholarship program.
We like to inform you that the scholarship program has been announced by the financial ministry to financial assistance to student who are not able to pay their fees for their studies due to their financial problem. With the help of the scholarship scheme many financial support will be provided by the government to the students who belongs to backward category or who belongs to scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes and other backward classes and economically weaker section of the society
Overview of the PFMS Scholarship
|Public Financial Management System
|Ministry of Finance
List of Scholarships under PFMS
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- The PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship 2019 for SC Students
- PFMS National Student Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- The pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
- Aadhar Card
- School fee receipt
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Passport size photo
- Family income certificate
Features of PFMS scholarship scheme
The following are the features of PFMS scholarship scheme.
- Pfms scheme will be organised and recipient as a a social entity for admission of the students.
- This portal work directly with 90 banks and it considered 26th 20 and 59 RBS and 5 largest private sector bank for coordination to provide the financial assistance to the students who are eligible for this program.
- This program helps to provide financial assistance related to fees payment and other services related to the education of the student. According to the scheme it approves bank or post office with bank and post office receives.
- Please come back guarantee that the amount will be transferred directly to the account of eligible students and help to easily approve record and reduce the risk of misleading installment related to this program.
- According to this program the agency will examine the name or the address or the the remaining details given by the received for approval personal purposes through the bank or post office.
Benefit of PFMS scholarship
Scholarship which are provided by the PF MS program has been regulated by the minister of finance under public financial management system program with only started for the students of the country who expected to give an incredible good performance in the higher education choose the renewal college or the university. With the help of the scholarship all the students who belongs to economic backward society will provided with the benefit of financial amount. And because of that student will be able to continue their studies in the higher education without any problem related to financial expenses.
- If you want to apply for this scholarship program you must not that you need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria given below.
- According to the scheme only e permanent residence students who live in India can avail this scholarship program.
- The applicant must be between 18 and 25 years old of age.
- Those student who passed 10th grade examination will be eligible for this program.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 6 lacs rupees
PFMS scholarship 2020 login
If you want to apply for this program you need to registered online through this portal of PFMS.
- First you need to visit the official website of the PFMS portal.
- After clicking on the website a home page will appear in which you need to click on PFMS scholarship student registration tab. After this step and new page will open in front of you.
- After that you need to select scholarship to university or college students option.
- After that you need to select education board and class 12th passing year detail.
- After that you need to enter your bank account detail Like bank account number and branch name and IFSC code.
- After the end of Brown will appear in which you need to select your category and click on the search option. After a system will search your name and automatically fill up your form on screen.
- After this you need to create your user id and password by enter your registered mobile number and email ID.
- Now you need to upload your all related documents and fill the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- After all this process the registration of your cfms scholarship portal will complete and you will able to check the status of your payment after the registration.
PFMS login check your payment status.
If you want to know your scholarship payment status you need to follow the given steps below accordingly.
- First you need to visit the official website of the gfms portal.
- On the home page you need to click on the know your payment option full stop after this a new page will appear on your screen in which you need to enter your bank name and your account signature.
- Now enter your captcha code and click on search menu.
Track NSP payment
If you want to track NSP payment you need to follow this procedure which are given below.
- First you need to visit the official website of public financial management system.
- After this a home page will appear in which you need to click on the track NSP payment menu.
- After taking a new page will appear in which you need to check a form for tracking the NSP status of payment.
- You need to fill the form with your bank number and account number for NSP application ID.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on search button full stop after this your NSP payment details will be appear on your screen.
PFMS transactions for year 2020 to 2021
According to the financial Ministry of our central government the public financial management system provides several years of crores of Rupees which are processed for millions of transaction every day. In this financial year according to the report the transaction counting till 2020 to 2021 is 61216966 which is approx 70102 crores as tell now.
This portal you also allowed to submit feedback with the given steps full stop first of all you need to visit the official website of public financial management system. After this you will be redirected to the homepage of the website. On the homepage you need to click on the feedback option in the main menu. After this a new page will appear on your screen in which you can fill the feedback form. You need to fill the form with details like your name your email id your subject and comment and capture Kot. After filling the form you need to click on the submit option to submit your feedback.
PFMS Bank list 2020
|ABU DHABI COMMERCIAL BANK
|ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK
|ANDHRA PRAGATHI GRAMEENA BANK
|BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT
|BANK OF BARODA
|BANK OF INDIA
|BANK OF MAHARASHTRA
|BASSEIN CATHOLIC CO-OP.BANK LTD.
|BOMBAY MERCANTILE CO-OP.BANK LTD.
|CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA
|CITY UNION BANK LTD
|CSB BANK LIMITED
|DCB BANK LIMITED
|DHANLAXMI BANK LTD
|HARYANA GRAMIN BANK
|HDFC BANK LTD
|ICICI BANK LTD
|IDBI BANK LTD
|INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK
|INDUSIND BANK LIMITED
|JHARKHAND GRAMIN BANK
|KARUR VYSYA BANK
|KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK
|MADHYA BIHAR GRAMIN BANK
|MAHARASHTRA GRAMIN BANK
|MANIPUR STATE CO-OP.BANK LTD.
|NEW INDIA CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD
|NKGSB CO-OP BANK LTD
|ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE
|PUNJAB AND SIND BANK
|PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK
|SARVA U.P. GRAMIN BANK
|SOUTH INDIAN BANK
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
|STATE BANK OF INDIA
|SVC CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
|TAMILNAD MERCANTILE BANK LTD
|THE COSMOS CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD.
|THE FEDERAL BANK LTD
|THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LTD
|THE KALUPUR COMMERCIAL CO. OP. BANK LTD.
|THE LAKSHMI VILAS BANK LTD
|THE SARASWAT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD
|THE THANE JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD
|UNION BANK OF INDIA
|UNITED BANK OF INDIA
|YES BANK LTD
- O/o Controller General of Accounts Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
- Public Financial Management System – PFMS 3rd & 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
- Connaught Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg New Delhi – 110001
- Phone/Fax: (011) 23343860
- Email ID: helpdesk-pfms[at]gov[dot]in