- 1 What is the MIFLOW portal?
- 2 What is MERC Portal
- 3 Services provided by Miflow
- 4 MIFLOW login process
- 5 L&T microfinance
They are many Financial Institutions that provide loans on a short-term and long-term basis. L&T Finance is one of the financial institutions that provide loans on various services and commodities all around the country. Recently L&T Finance launched their MIflow web app for the customers and as well as the staff of L&T Finance. The L&T Finance launch this portal for maintaining the collection made against those Finance. Here we are going to provide you with full information regarding the MIFLOW portal. Read the article till the end.
What is the MIFLOW portal?
MIFLOW is a financial portal also known as microfinance collection repulsory MIFLOW merc portal. L&T Finance is one of the major players in the financial market. On an average yearly basis, it provides loans and financial services tomorrow than 5 lakh people in India. The major Financial Service used by L&T customers is short-term finance also known as Micro Finance.
The full form of MIFOLW is the microfinance collection repository portal. MIFLOW is also known as the MERC portal. L&T finance provides various financial services to the customer and microfinance is one of the most used services. This is a short-term Financial Service for 3 months to 2 years.
What is MERC Portal
- This Finance is for the short term is max to 2 years.
- For handling all the financial-related details L&T finance launched this portal to maintain the collection details of the customers as well as the staff representing it.
- All the activity done by L&T finance is a collection process.
- Due to the high volume of customers identify and launches a portal to maintain their details as well as the loan amount and installment due.
- All the customers who are availing of the short-term loan service of microfinance L&T can check the loan-related details and the remaining amount on this portal.
- Now let us provide you with how to log in through this portal.
Services provided by Miflow
- miflow ssc login
- miflow access management
- ltfs login
- ltferp access management system
- ssc login l&t
- ltfs microfinance
- miflow ltferp login
- l&t collection app
MIFLOW login process
When you visit the official website you can access the MIFLOW MERC portal and check your details related to microfinance collections. You need to simply log in to this portal by following the steps that are mentioned below.
- Go to the official website.
- Or you can click on this link.
- Click on the login button.
- Enter your official login ID if you are credible for using this portal.
- Now enter your MIFLOW account password.
- Now you will see an option of the domain.
- Provide the domain name.
- Click on the login button.
- After completing the login process you can check your loan-related details.
L&T Finance helps women by providing them microloans to stay in the business. There is even an upper cap of Rs 45000 for this loan with a tenure of 24 Months thus adding few restrictions for the same to maintain the commerce & finance of this scheme.
Following are the details regarding this microloan provided by L&T Finance.
- 1% of processing fees is chargeable.
- No collateral is required for this loan.
- You can create a monthly repayment routine and pay on specific months.
- The minimum age of the applicant is 20 years and the maximum is 60 years.
- This microloan is provided only for women.
- The maximum loan amount is rupees 45000.
- The maximum 10 years of this loan is 2 years.
What is the official website of MI-FLOW?
The official website of MI-FLOW is https://miflow.ltferp.com/mficollections/.
What is the full form of Merc?
The full form of Merc is a microfinance collection repository.
Can I sign in for new account on MI-FLOW?
No you cannot sign in for a new account on MI flow.
Who is the parent company for the MI flow portal?
The parent company of the MI flow portal is L&T Finance Limited