Mahan dbt present Maharashtra website for online scholarship portal that contains all the scholarship regarding Maharashtra website and Maharashtra government. 38 + matric scholarship which is especially beneficial for all the reserved category students who are mostly Maharashtra citizens or residents. The scholarship content is district sections which are controlled by the government of Maharashtra throughout the state. These are all scholarships are awarded within the Maharashtra dbt portal with full-page don’t categories and merit system of the state.
www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in login 2022
This scholarship regulated for the year 2022 which started from April 2022 . If you are eligible for these scholarships you can apply through this portal but before that, it is necessary for you to log in to this portal if you have a user id and password to avail the services but if you are not registered to the website we can help you with the same with the given process below that can help you inform all kind of information related to Maha gov.in login.
mahadbt.login portal details
Maharashtra direct benefit transfer or aaple Sarkar portal is an online scholarship portal which is regulated and launched by the government of Maharashtra to Welfare of students for their studies-related services. With help of this portal, all the 38 plus post merit scholarships available through this portal, and you can apply for it very easily. Scholarships is reserved for students who are are residents of Maharashtra state. Scholarships are provided by 8 district departments of the Maharashtra Government State.
This scholarship is directly generated by the MHA dbt portal based on the merit and category of eligible students. The application for the scholarship is already started in the first week of August 2022 . If you already applied for these scholarships you can check the status true login MHA dbt portal with the help of user id and password. In this article, we are going to tell you about all the information related MHA dbt login portal how to login or how to register for this portal very easily.
Mahadbt login – Important Highlights
This Maha dbt scholarship schemes of session 2022 -2023 offer financial welfare and assistance to the student of class 11th and 12th of Maharashtra state. According to the terms and conditions of this scholarship, students must score 75% or more in class 10th to apply for these scholarships.
|Name of the Portal||MahaDBT (Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Other Name of Scholarship||Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Scholarship Granted by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiaries include||Students belonging from reserved category in Maharashtra|
|Benefits||Variable benefits, as per the scholarship applied for|
|Official MahaDBT Login Web Portal||https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in/login/login|
MahaDBT Login – Important Dates
Following are the dates of the important events related to the Maharashtra dbt scholarship and their respective date in the table below which helps you to show the schedule of this scholarship.
|Start Date to Apply for Scholarship||First week of August 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||First week of October 2022 (tentative)|
|Disbursement of scholarships||December 2022 (tentative)|
|Dates to Redeem scholarships||Last week of January 2022 (tentative)|
mahadbt login scholarship new registration
A student who wants to apply for the scholarships must have scanned copies of their mark sheets family income certificate and other related documents that help them to be registered for MHA dbt login portal. There is two methods which can help students to register to the Maha dbt scholarship program.
Registration Method 1:
MahaDBT ah.mahabms Registration Options
According to the person matters student can directly register to MHA dbt portal by the following two methods which is given below:
- UID based Registration
- Non-UID based Registration
- First thing first you need to visit MahaDBT website or directly click on the MahaDBT login page by the given link.
- After that, you need to click on the how to apply online option which is available on the home page of the website.
- After that, you will be redirected to the new window in which you need to choose the registration option.
UID based Registration
- In the case of UIDAI Basa registration, you need to enter your Aadhaar number and click on the OTP option.
- After that, you will receive an OTP by SMS method to your registered mobile number with a link to your Aadhar card number.
Non-UID based Registration
- For non-uid basic registration if you don’t have an Aadhaar number or Aadhaar registration id then you need to enter your valid email ID to verify.
- Then click on the get OTP option for email ID verification.
- After that you will receive an OTP to your email ID full stop after that you need to enter that OTP that you receive on your email address and verify your mobile number then again.
- Click on Get OTP option 2 mobile verification after that enter the OTP that will received on your mobile number and fill the form and click on the save option.
Registration Method 2:
- First, visit the official aaple Sarkar dbt login portal.
- Now click on the new application registration tab.
- Now you need to enter the required information given such as the name of the applicant username password confirm password OTP for email ID and for mobile number.
- In case of email id and mobile number verification OTP will send to your email id and mobile number with charge register to your Aadhar number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Now click on the registered option.
- After that, you will redirect to UID on the registration page.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number. After that, you need to authenticate yourself you can choose biometric authentication or one-time password authentication.
- If you choose OTP option and OTP number will send to your registered mobile number and after verification, you will be adjusted to the portal.
- Now you need to create your own login ID and password for login purposes.
How to mahadbt login for scholarship Portal?
- First, visit Maha dbt portal.
- Now click on the applicant login on the right side of the homepage of your login screen.
- After that, a new login window will open.
- Enter your username and password which you created while the registration process.
- Now click on the login tab.
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- HSC and SSC certificates
- Affidavit and Aadhar
- PAN card details
- Fee receipt
- College bonafide certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- CAP allotment letter
- Hostel certificate
- Scanned photograph of a candidate in JPEG format
mahadbt online login student Reset User Name?
In case you forgot your MHA dbt login user ID you just need to follow the given below steps.
- First, visit the official website. Click on the applicant login option.
- Now on the login page click on the forgot username option.
- Now enter your details such as your name mobile number and date of birth.
- Click on the get username option. Now a pop-up will appear on the screen that your username successfully sent to your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will receive an SMS that dear applicant your (username) is sent to your registered mobile number.
How to Reset MahaDBT Password
If you forget your login password of Maha dbt portal then you can reset your password by following steps below.
- First, visit the official website. Click on the applicant login option.
- When the login page appears click on forget the password.
- Now enter your username.
- A popup will appear trade shows OTP has said to your registered mobile number successfully.
- Click on the Ok button on the popup window.
- Now enter the OTP on the box below the username. After that, a new page will open click on the change password option.
- Now enter your old password and new password and confirm the new password.
- Finally, click on change password after that your password is reset successfully.
- Please note that the password that you create should contain an alphabet and one at least symbol and numerical combination.
Redeem MahaDBT Scholarship 2022-23
- If you selected for aaple Sarkar scholarship then you receive a given link to redeem your scholarship by SMS or email.
- You need to click on the link which is given to you by SMS or email which redirects you to MHA dbt login portal.
- Now log in using your username and password full stuff now click on my applied schemes option full stop now click on the redeem status option.
- Click on the redeem tab.
Renewing MahaDBT Scholarship 2022-23
- If you want to renew your Maha dbt scholarship application then follow the below steps.
- First, visit the official website of Maharashtra dbt. Now enter your username and password.
- Now click on the current course and add the semester or year of your session.
- Mentioned your past qualification and last examination detail.
- Now upload the relevant document such as mark sheet and hostel details etc.
- Choose from the current schemes. Now confirm by clicking yes on from renewable option. Now click on the submit button.
mahadbt/login – Scholarship Overview
|SI No.||Name of the Scholarship||Concerned Department||Eligibility||Monthly Benefits|
|1||Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship||Social Justice and Special Assistance Department||
Hosteller (Amount in Rupees per month):
|2||Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship||
|3||Post-Matric Scholarship for persons with disability||
|4||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme||Tribal Development Department||
P.S. – These students are also entitled to some other allowances.
|5||Scholarship to Meritorious students possessing Mathematics /Physics||Directorate of Higher Education (DHE)||
|6||State Government Open Merit Scholarship||
|7||Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme||
|8||Merit Scholarships for Economically Backward Class Students||School Education and Sports Department||
|9||Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College||
|10||Post Matric Scholarship to SBC Students||VJNT, OBC, and SBC Welfare Department||
|11||Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students||
|12||Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students||
|13||Scholarship Scheme for State Minority Communities Pursuing Higher Professional Education/All Post H.S.C Courses||Minority Development Department||
|14||State Minority Scholarship Part II||