- 1 Login @KSEMP AG Kerala Payslip Login
- 2 How can I recover KSEMP forgot password?
- 3 Registration Process at KSEMP.agker.cag.gov.in
- 4 How can I check KSEMP Annual Statement at GPF Portal?
- 5 KSEMP AG Kerala Login
- 6 Download KSEMP GPF Forms
- 7 FAQS
The employees can check all related notifications and statements by visiting the official website of KSEMP AG Kerala CAG Gov. The Indian Audit and Account Department controls the AG (Account General). It reports to the Indian Comptroller and Auditor General. The AG was created in 1960 under the leadership of Shri S. Vasudevan as Kerala’s first AG.
In this article, we are going to discuss KSEMP AG Login, KSEMP agker Login, KSEMP pay slip, how to download GPF statement and other related details.
Login @KSEMP AG Kerala Payslip Login
The office of Accountant General Payslip is in charge of the state government’s yearly finance account and accounting. The AG also responsible to maintain the GPF accounts and pension information of the state government employees. The employees can check all the details related to KSEMP AG Pay slip by log into the KSEMP login portal.
Here are the steps for KSEMP Portal Login:
- First, go and visit the official website of https://ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/login.
- You can directly visit by clicking here.
- On the homepage, click on the Login option.
- The AG Kerala Login portal will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your user ID (Permanent Employee Number) and Password.
- Enter the Captcha code in the Captcha code box.
- Click on the Login tab to access and view all the details regarding salary.
How can I recover KSEMP forgot password?
If you have forgotten your KSEMP login Password, you can recover or reset your KSEMP login Forgot password.
You require the following details to recover the password:
- PEN/Permanent employee number
- Operational email ID/ registered with the portal.
- Register mobile number.
Here are the steps to recover your KSEMP AG Login forgot password:
- First, go and visit the KSEMP AG login Kerala Official website.
- On the homepage, click on the login tab.
- After clicking the new page will open on your screen.
- Here, click on “Create/forgot password”.
- On the next page, enter the permanent employee number, email ID, mobile number.
- Enter the Captcha code in the Captcha code box.
- After submitting all the details, the new password will be generated through the KSEMP Login portal.
Registration Process at KSEMP.agker.cag.gov.in
Before going for the login process, first, the employees have to register themselves on AG Kerala KSEMP portal to get their userID and Password. To register yourself on KSEMP Portal and check the status of GPF, you have to make your profile by signing in.
Here are the steps for ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in Registration Process:
- First, go and visit the official website of Accountant General Kerala.
- On the homepage, click on the Sign in and the registration page will open on your screen.
- Here, Enter the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Date of Joining Service
- Date of ending service
- Pin code of permanent Address/residential address
- Next, click on the submit button and you will get your login credentials for AG Kerala KSEMP Login.
How can I check KSEMP Annual Statement at GPF Portal?
The employees can check all related notifications and statements by visiting the official website. The GPF accounts of the State Government Employees of Kerala are managed by the AG (Accountant General).
Here are the steps to check KSEMP Annual Statement at GPF Portal:
- First, go and visit the official website of KSEMP https://ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/Login.
- On the homepage, click on “KSEMP Portal” and the GPF login portal will open on your screen.
- Select your department.
- Next, Enter the GPF number and Password.
- Enter the Captcha code in the Captcha Code box.
- Click on the submit button and all the GPF details will appear on your screen.
- You can check the details of any year.
- You can also download your GPF statement from KSEMP Pay slip download from here.
KSEMP AG Kerala Login
In Kerala, all government ministries have a well-organized framework that caters to employees. Because the departments have so many employees, it’s difficult to keep track of everyone’s information or manually process the Kerala payslips. The government establishes portals for each department to control and issue salaries. Kerala’s AG (accountant general) is one of many government departments with a significant staff.
The government has launched the AG Kerela website portal which you can visit by entering https://ksemp.agker.cag.gov.in/login in your browser search. The employees can get their monthly and annual salary slips, as well as GPF, EPF, and other salary-related information from the AG Kerala KSEMP portal. To access all the information, the employees are required to log into the KSEMP portal login with a relevant username and password.
Download KSEMP GPF Forms
First, you have to visit the KSEMP AG Kerala login portal and login through your Username and password. After that, you can download GPF withdraw form and submit it offline with all required documents.
How to register in KSEMP?
First, go and visit the KSEMP Kerala official website and follow the above-mentioned steps for registration.
How can I check my GPF balance in Kerala?
First, go to AG Kerala KSEMP official website and select your department code. Enter your GPF account number and PIN number. Enter Captcha code and click on submit button. After clicking, the GPF balance will appear on your screen.
How do I get my payslip from AG Kerala?
First, visit the AG Kerala official website and login with your login credentials. From here you can download your Payslip from AG Kerala.
How can I get GPF Statement?
First go to the official website of AG Kerala KSEMP and click on GPF. On the login page, select the department code and enter your PIN number. Click on submit button and you can see GPF details on your screen.