Kalia Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha, Shri Naveen Patnaik on 21 December 2018. The main focus of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state. Under the KALIA scheme, the government will provide 5 types of benefits to the beneficiaries – such as assistance for farming, livelihood support, financial assistance, life insurance cover, and interest-free crop loans. The total expanse under this Kaila scheme is approx total 10000 crores.
This scheme is launched on 21 December 2018, which provides many benefits to the small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of the state. This is known as Farmers Assistance for Livelihood and Income Promotion (KALIA) scheme. The KALIA scheme aims to improve the poverty of citizens in the state. According to this scheme provide various kinds of assistance. This scheme will definitely improve the standard of living of farmers and landless agricultural laborers in the state.
Highlights of KALIA Yojana Online Application Form 2021
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|21st December 2018
|Start Date to Online Apply
|Month of August 2019
|Last date to Apply
|Not Yet Declared
|Status of Beneficiary List
|Mode of Application
|Mode availability of Green List
|Cost of The Scheme
|INR 10000 Crore
|No of Beneficiary
|92% farmers and agri. laborers
|Type of Scheme
|State Govt. Scheme
|5 type of financial benefits
what is kalia yojana
Odisha KALIA Yojana 2020 Farmers Financial Assistance & Interest-Free Crop Loan – Friends, as we told you above, the Government of Odisha has started the Kalia Scheme to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers of the state. Under this scheme, small farmers and landless agricultural laborers will be provided assistance for farming and livelihood. Along with this, there will be life insurance cover of the beneficiary farmer and interest-free crop loan will also be available to them. In this article, we are providing you all the information related to Odisha Kalia Yojana. Please read to the end for this.
Key Features of Odisha Kalia Scheme
- The total cost of this project is Rs 10,000 crore.
- Kalia scheme will provide 5 types of financial assistance.
- The scheme will cover about 92 percent of farmers in the state.
- Financial assistance will be provided to the farmer through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- It is a better option than a debt waiver scheme.
Eligibility/eligibility conditions for Odisha KALIA Yojana-
Kalia Scheme will provide financial assistance to farmers. This scheme will increase confidence in the farmers of the state and it will improve the poverty level of small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers. To avail of the Odisha Kalia Scheme, farmers have to fulfill the following criteria:
- The farmer should be a native of the state. Identity Card
- Land Documents Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate, Domicile Certificate
- Details of financial assistance under the Odisha Kalia Scheme-
Financial Aid Details under Kalia Scheme
Total 5 types of financial assistance will be provided to small, marginal farmers and landless agricultural laborers of Odisha states.
- Support for Cultivation: – Rs 10,000 per family to 30 lakh small and marginal farmer families in Rabi and Kharif seasons.
- Assistance for Livelihood: – 12,500 to 10 lakh landless agricultural houses for livelihood activities.
- Financial Assistance: – Rs.10,000 per year to 10 lakh vulnerable agricultural families and landless laborers.
- Life Insurance Cover: – Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs and insurance of 57 lakh houses of farmers and landless agricultural laborers.
- Interest-Free Cropped Loan: – All Interest-Free Crop Loan up to Rs 50,000 on zero interest or interest-free.
KALIA Yojana Application Form 2020
First, you need to visit the official website.
Now on the homepage, you need to click on the apply online link.
- Or click here to open the application form
- A new web page will be displayed.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Click on the show button to show the form.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill in the details.
- Attach all the documents.
- Submit the form.
KALIA Yojana Odisha benefits
The Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (Kalia) scheme was launched last year by Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. Millions of farmers and landless farmers have benefited through yojana. The details of the benefits given to the beneficiaries under the KALIA scheme by the state government are as follows.
Supporting farmers for farming
Under this scheme, farmers can buy seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, etc. for farming.
All farmers will get 12500 help for activities such as curry farming unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation and beekeeping, etc.
Landless laborers will be provided Rs 10,000 per year per family to take care of their livelihood.
Life insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh will be given to savings bank account holders at the rate of Rs 330 for people above 18 years and below 50 years of age. In which Rs 165 will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
Accident cover insurance
Accident cover insurance of Rs 2 lakh will be given to savings bank account holders at the rate of Rs 12 for people above 18 years and below 50 years of age. In which 6 rupees will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
Crop loan will also be provided to farmers at zero percent interest rate of Rs 50000.
How to check KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List
- If you also want to check your name in the Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List, then you have to follow the below-given method, after which the list will appear in front of you.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website. When the home page is open, you will be given the option dikhayi of Beneficiary List.
- Clicking on the Beneficiary List to see the Beneficiary List on the next page gives you District, Block / ULB, G.P. Has to be selected.
- After entering all the information, you have to click on par. After which you will get two pdf links in PDF format.
Download (Small and Marginal farmers) and Download (Landless agricultural laborers) PDF link. Click on the link as per your need.
- After that, the PDF page will be downloaded, which you can open and search the name.
online grievance application form
First of all, you have to go to Odisha’s Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation official website
On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option of “Online Grievance Application Form” on the menu, after which a new page will open in front of you. Where the information below will be given
The following section may be used for 3 purposes:
- Filing a grievance
- Voluntary refund
- New Application
Kalia Scheme Grievance status
- If you have lodged a complaint in the Kalia scheme and you want to check its status, then you have to visit the official website
- Click on the Online Grievance Application Form on the home page, and click on track your application when the next page opens.
- Enter your Aadhaar / Token Number on the Know your Application Status page and press the show button.
- After this, the application status will come in front of you
Upload Documents For Self-Registered Farmers
To upload a document, you have to click on the link given on the home and enter an aadhar card on the next page and click on Show.
- How to do Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- For this, click on the form icon on the home page and click on the refund application.
- After this, you will have a new PDF open in front of you. Take its print out and fill it correctly.
- After filling the refund form, submit it to the respective bank/department