- 1 apbie.apcfss.in jnanabhumi.ap.gov in 2021
- 2 How to login in jnanabhumi portal
- 3 Jnanabhumi login forgot password
- 4 Jnanabhumi scholarship application process
- 5 jnanabhumi scholarship status
- 6 How to renew the application
- 7 Jnanabhumi jvd status 2021
- 8 JnanaBhumi Login – FAQs
Jnanabhumi official online portal is an online portal by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. This portal provides a way for smooth disposal of matric scholarship for candidates who belong to the weaker section of society such as SC ST BC and EBC categories. Those candidates who want to avail the benefit of this scholarship which is provided by the Andhra Pradesh Government with the help of jnanabhumi portal must register themselves through this portal.
In this article, we are going to provide you all the relevant information and all the process of jnanabhumi login jnanabhumi registration and other curricular benefits of this portal.
With the help of this article, we are going to explain to you the step-by-step process of how to login in jnanabhumi portal or jnanabhumi portal online admission eligible list 2021 so we are requested you to read this article till the end.
apbie.apcfss.in jnanabhumi.ap.gov in 2021
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Minorities/Kapu/EBC/Differently-abled students||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/BC/Differently-abled students||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
As we all know in this time of covid pandemic most people of the jobs and facing a financial crisis because of that they are unable to pay their bills and fees of stations for schools. So for reducing these kinds of the problem on the present moment launch their official jnanabhumi scholarship portal which provides different kinds of scholarship schemes to the beneficiaries which help them to pay their fee reimbursement.
These schemes are beneficial for a backward category such as scheduled castes Scheduled Tribes and other backward categories. All these scholarship schemes are for the benefit of the people of Andhra Pradesh.
With the help of this key is Andhra Pradesh government provides financial assistance to all the people who are suffering from The Lost of money. With the help of this people will able to gain their educational benefit by getting financial assistance provided by the government through these schemes.
How to login in jnanabhumi portal
The login process of jnanabhumi portal is very easy. If you want to know how to log in jnanabhumi scholarship just need to follow The below steps.
- First of all, visit the official website www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- On the home page click on the login button.
- Now on a login page first enter your username.
- Now enter your login password and captcha code.
- You need to enter your user id and password which are generated at the time of your registration process.
- Now click on the sign-in option.
- With the help of this process, you will able to log in to this portal.
Jnanabhumi login forgot password
If you facing jnanabhumi login issues like forgot password then read the steps below.
- First, visit the official website of jnanabhumi scholarship portal.
- On the homepage click on the login button.
- Now on the login page click on forgot password link.
- Now select your identity from the available options.
- Now click on the student tab and then enter your Aadhaar number.
- Now enter your registered mobile number.
- After that, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify your mobile number and finally, you will able to retrieve your password.
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status
|Schemes||Students||Amount (in crores)|
|B. C Welfare||1095459||2018|
|Pre-matric scholarship||SC/ ST Students studying in V- VIII will get Rs. 1000 for boy and 1500 for girl students.IX & X class students will get Rs. 1500 along with Rs.750 /- books grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs. 3500 along with Rs.1000/- books grant for Hosteller|
|Jagananna vidya deevena (RFT)||Full fee reimbursement|
|Jagananna vasathideevena (RFT)||ITI students- Rs. 10000/-Polytechnic students- Rs.15000/-Degree & Above courses- Rs. 20000/-|
- White Ration Card
- Income Certificate ID number
- Cast or Community Certificate
- ID issued by Meeseva
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account details
- Passport size photographs
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email ID
- Previous year mark-sheet
Jnanabhumi scholarship application process
Post matric scholarship
If you want to apply for the post-matric scholarship you must follow the given steps which are mentioned below.
- First, this is the official website of jnanabhumi portal.
- On the homepage click on the Post Matric Scholarship option.
- After that application form will appear on your screen.
- Now download the jnanabhumi scholarship form.
- You can also collect this from your college or education institution.
- Now fill the application form and verify your details.
- Now attach all the relevant documents.
- Now submit the signed copy of that form to your principal.
- After that, the form will be verified by your principal.
- After police verification, you will receive an SMS to confirm the submission of that form.
- Now visit the Meeseva portal and enter Aadhaar number jnanabhumi application ID and biometric authentication.
- After that, the scholarship will be transferred to your account as soon as possible.
Pre matric scholarship
- Visit the official website.
- Now click on the pre-Matric Scholarship option.
- Now click on the how to apply option.
- Now read the information which is given below on the homepage.
- Click on the apply link. Fill the application form and enter the relevant details.
- Now upload the relevant documents.
- Now submit the application form.
- After that, a concerned welfare officer will go through your details and confirm your application.
- After successful confirmation for district Welfare Office service tension your scholarship and you will get notification of confirmation.
jnanabhumi scholarship status
If you want to know how can I check my jnanabhumi scholarship status so given below are the steps of How to check the student scholarship status of Jnanabhumi.
- First, you need to visit the official website of jnanabhumi scholarship.
- Now the home page clicks on the login button.
- Now enter your login credentials like login ID password and captcha code.
- After that click on the check student scholarship status option.
- Now enter your application ID and the status will appear on your screen.
How to renew the application
If you want to renew your application form you must follow the given steps which are mentioned below.
- First, visit the official website of jnanabhumi.
- On the homepage click on the login button.
- Now enter your login ID password and captcha code.
- Now click on the renewal button option. Now select the year.
- Now enter your college name, Course name, bank account detail, caste, income, mobile number, and email ID.
- Now click on submit button.
Jnanabhumi jvd status 2021
You can check student scholarship status or your jvd scholarship status by visiting the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status page which is https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/PrintScholarshipStatus.edu.
On this page simply enter your Application Id and Click on Application Status to check your application status.
Check JnanaBhumi JVD Report 2021
Apart from this, you can also check the report for fresh/renewal/all at 2020-21 JVD Report – JnanaBhumi. Here you can get the district wise report as well as get department wise report. The link for the webpage is https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/TotalReport202021.edu.
JnanaBhumi Login – FAQs
How to know jnanabhumi login id?
User id and password are generated at the time of your registration process.
What is jnanabhumi Helpline Number?
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the official website of Jnanabhumi?
The official website of Jnanabhumi is jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Also check our other Login article -> Co-win gov in registration login