The pension scheme of our country provides A monthly allowance to the Central and state government retired employees. The monthly pension is the sole mode of income for retired employees. In order to receive the monthly allowance, the pensioners need to provide their life certificates at the pension distributing agencies like banks, Post Office, and other agencies that distribute the pension every November. However, this time due to the Coronavirus outbreak the government has launched a new procedure for the pensioners so that they can produce and display the life certificate in order to get their pension in their account. This service is known as digital life certificate or Jeevan pramaan. The Jeevan praman is a digital online service that creates live certificates online. The Jeevan pramaan or the life certificates can be created using the Jeevan praman app, For this, you can download Jeevan pramaan app for android, iOS, Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac. If you want to know information like Jeevan pramaan centre near me, then you must check out the below-given information about jeevanpramaan.gov.in mobile app download or jeevanpramaan.gov.in/app/download.
What Is Jeevan Pranaam App?
Using the digital life certificate the pensioners can submit their online forms and can share them with the pension distributing agencies like bank and post office etc. This application provides services to the retired employees of government institutes, state, and central government. All the senior citizens and retired employees can download the Jeevan pramaan app on their phones or if they’re having a PC or laptop they can download the web application too. If you are also looking to download Jeevan praman app then you will need to download the software from the official website of the Jeevan Pramaan.
You do not need to worry because we have provided the download link for the official app. You just can’t use the app by creating a new account on the application. It should be known that your device should have a biometric scanner, fingerprint scanner or iris scanner so that the certification process can be completed. And the application is provided for android and computer users only. If your phone or computer does not have the above given devices then you can visit your nearby cyber Cafe and get your registration done.
Jeevan pramaan app download
If you’re also looking to download Jeevan praman app to get your life certificate then you can download the app hassle-free by just clicking on the download button below. You can download the app for PC and android mobiles only.
[su_button url=”https://jeevanpramaan.gov.in/package/download” target=”blank” style=”bubbles” size=”7″]Download App[/su_button]
Jeevanpramaan.gov.in app download for android
The link to download the Jeevan praman app is common for PC (Windows) and android users. So to download the app we are stating the steps for how to download Jeevan pramaan app on android smartphones.
- Firstly Click here to visit the official page of the Jeevan pramaan app.
- Here enter your email ID and enter the capture so that you can get the download link on your email ID.
- Click the download link to download the app.
- Now the app will be downloaded on your device.
Note: A biometric scanner, fingerprint scanner, or iris scanner is needed to be attached to your device (PC/smartphone/tablet) so that you can avail the Jeevan pramaan services.
How to Download Jeevan pramaan app on PC ?
Downloading the application on PC or computer/laptop is pretty easy to and consist of the same steps that we have provided for the android mobile phones.
- Visit the official website of the Jeevan praman app.
- Enter your email ID and captcha shown on the screen.
- Open your email ID and click on the download link received in the mail.
- From here to download the application and register yourself.
Note: A biometric scanner, fingerprint scanner, or iris scanner is needed to be attached to your device PC/Lpatop/Computer so that you can avail the Jeevan pramaan services.
System requirements for PCs running Windows 7 or above
- Microsoft .Net Framework version 4 – Full (or) Higher
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) for 32bit Windows machine
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64) for 64bit Windows machine.
Jeevan Pramaan App Registration Process
After downloading the application follow the steps mentioned below to register yourself on the app:
- Open the Jeevan praman app on your device.
- Click on new registration.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number, mobile number, pension payment order, bank name with bank account.
- Now tap on send OTP to generate an OTP for your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP that you have received on your mobile number.
- Authenticate yourself via biometric verification using Aadhaar.
- Now tap on the submit button and your details will be checked by Pramaan ID and UIDAI.
- You can use this Pramaan ID to login into your account.
How to Generate Jeevan Pramaan Certificate/ID
To generate the Jeevan pramaan certificate/ID you will have to follow these steps:
- Login into the app by using praman ID and OTP.
- Here tab on generate Jeevan Pramaan option.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number.
- Click on generate OTP.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- Here you will have to enter the details such as:
Type of pension
Name of Sanctioning Authority
Select Remarried options
Select Re-Employed Options
Name of Disbursing Agency
Name of Agency
- Tap on the no objection option and scan your fingerprint/iris.
- Using your Aadhaar data the biometric input will be authenticated.
- After the successful authentication, your Jeevan praman will be displayed on the screen.
- A confirmation message will also be sent to the pensioner’s registered mobile number in which the Jeevan pramaan certificate ID will be given.
How to download Jeevan Pramaan Certificate Download
Jeevan praman certificate can be downloaded easily using the app or by visiting the official website. A Digital Life Certificate (DLC) is stored in the life certificate repository. The Pension Disbursing Agency (PDA) can also download the Jeevan Pramaan from the pensioners Life Certificate Repository.
- The PDA will have to visit the Jeevan pramaan website in order to login to the registered account.
- Enter the Pramaan ID of the pensioner to download the Jeevan pramaan.
- Only when shared by the pensioner, the PDA can view/download the Jeevan Pramaan.
How to Locate Jeevan Pramaan Centre Near Me
You can locate the Jeevan praman Centre to get your digital life certificate too. For that, you can search for your nearest JPC on the website. Here’s how to do it.
- Visit the official portal of Jeevan pramaan.
- On the top, you will see the option of ‘locate a centre’ click on it.
- You can search for your nearest centre by entering the location or the pin code.
- You will get the search users with the help of Google maps.
- From here check the nearest JPC and visit to get Digital certificate.