exam bucgexam in admit card 2021: Bilaspur University is a State University which is situated in Bilaspur. It is also known as Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya. BU was established in the year 2012 in Chhattisgarh state under the Chhattisgarh state act 7. Bilaspur University released its examination date for students. For easing up the process of university examinations Bilaspur University launched its official portal of the Bilaspur University examination. Through this bu admit card portal, students can log in and download their admit cards. Bilaspur University has released its BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, Mcom courses examination admit cards for the students.
The students attending the semester examination 2021 will able to download their admit card with the help of exam.bucgexam.in. If you want to know about www bilaspuruniversity ac in 2020 21, bu online exam form, exam.bucgexam.in login admit card, bilaspur university enrollment no admit card 2021, exam.bucgexam.in attendance sheet, etc then read the article till the end.
How to login exam. bucgexam. in
If you already registered through the Bilaspur University Student login portal then you able to log in with the help of your login credentials. Follow the steps mentioned below to completing the login process of BU University login.
- Visit the official website.
- Select the login button option.
- Choose the student login option.
- Enter your student login ID in the following box.
- Enter your student login password and click on the captcha code.
- Confirm the captcha code and click on the sign-in button.
- After that, you will easily check your Bilaspur University admit card and Bilaspur Vishwavidyalay results through this portal.
How to recover forgot login password
If you forgot your BU student login password then you will easily recover it by following the steps which are mentioned by us.
- Go to the official website OF bilaspur university login.
- Select the student login button.
- Select forgot password button.
- Now enter your student username. Enter your registered number or Aadhar number.
- You can also enter your first name, father’s name, and date of birth.
- Click on the search button.
- Now click on send OTP button.
- Now and OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- Click on the submit button.
- After successful submission, you will receive your new login password in your registered mail ID or registered mobile number.
How to register by BU student login
If you had not registered through the BU portal then you can easily do so by following the steps which are mentioned below.
- Go to the official website.
- Select the student enrollment login form option.
- Select the new registration button.
- If you have your old user id then enter your old user id in the following box and enter your date of birth and click on proceed button.
- If you don’t have your old user id and you are a newly registered student then click on the skip button.
- Now enter your examination code and select the option from the drop-down menu.
- Select your salutation from the drop-down.
- Enter student name and father’s name in the following box.
- Select the gender and enter the student’s mother’s name.
- Enter your date of birth and select medium from the drop-down.
- Select the student category and enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter your Aadhar number email id nationality and domicile.
- Click on Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP which you received on your registered mobile number.
- Click the online registration option.
- Now your login ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number. Use these login credentials to log in to BU student login portal.
www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in 2020-21 admit card information
Bilaspur University is an esteemed University that provides education to more than 20000 students around the state of Chhattisgarh. Those students who want to download the admit card through this online portal can do so with the help of their student login credentials. Admit card is an important document for any student who is attending the examinations. Due to reducing covid cases in the past few months, University decided to conduct their offline examinations.
Students can easily download the examination hall ticket and admit card with the help of this portal. It is an identity document that you need to carry on the day of the examination. By login in through this portal, you need to enter your registration number and login password. You can also check your exam results and download your BU exam hall ticket.
If you want to download your result then you need to log in through the Bilaspur University Student login portal and completing the online registration process. After that, you will able to log in through this portal and check your student-related details. This official portal provides all the online facilities to the student of Bilaspur University.
Bilaspur University hall ticket download
If you want to download the Bilaspur University hall ticket then follow the steps which are mentioned by us.
- Go to the official website Bilaspur University
- select the available seat option.
- Enter your student login ID.
- Now enter your login password and click on submit button.
- Select the courses of examination.
- Click on the search button.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen in which you will able to check the available seats of your examination code.
- Click on the download button to download your hall ticket.
www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in 2020-21 admit card download
If you want to know how to download exam.bucgexam.in admit card download then read the steps which are mention below.
- Go to the official website of exam bucgexam in login admit card.
- Click on the Annual Exam Admit card option.
- Enter your student-related details which are asked on the Bilaspur University Student login portal.
- Click on the view option.
- Now, your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Click on the download button to download your examination admit card.