The central health and family ministry of India has launched a new portal that allows the citizen to take teleconsultation related to health and insurance cover. Today in this article we are going to tell you about the E Sanjeevani OPD portal. You can easily check details regarding ESanjeevani registration, token generation, waiting room details, and consultant procedure. login process, etc of E Sanjeevani OPD. You can also easily download the E Sanjeevani application on your smartphone.
E Sanjeevani OPD Platform
|Name||E Sanjeevani OPD|
|Launched by||Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Objective||Helping people get OPD appointments|
|Benefit||Get easy OPD appointments|
E Sanjeevani portal has been launched by the ministry of health and the family of the central government. This portal is for those people who face many difficulties getting health advice from doctors due to the rise in covid cases. This portal helps to provide doctor consultancy for the citizen with ease. With the help of this portal, citizens can log in and make an appointment while sitting at home. Now the doctors can also log in through this portal and provide their services directly to the patient.
Features provided by E Sanjeevani OPD
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
- Free Service
- Patient registration
- Token Generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
Objective of E Sanjeevani OPD
The main objective of launching this esanjeevani teleconsultation portal is to provide health consultancy to the citizen with the help of the digital method. This portal is helpful for those people who faced any difficulty visiting the hospital to take advice related to health. Through this portal, you can easily take advice from the doctors while sitting at home. It brings transparency to the health sector.
Services Available At E Sanjeevani OPD Portal
- Online OPD
- Video consultation
- Free services
- Real-time telemedicine
- State services doctors
E Sanjeevani OPD Statistics
|Total consultation hours||54274 hrs 14 mins|
|Doctors attending at present||253|
|Average consultation duration||3 mins 04 secs|
|Average patient wait time||10 mins 43 secs|
esanjeevani portal registration @esanjeevani opd in registration
Let us provide you with step by step process for the registration of esanjeevani portal.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the “Patient Registration” option.
- Now enter your mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in OTP box.
- A registration form will display on your screen.
- Fill all the details required in the form.
- Request token for consultation.
- Upload your health records.
- Now you will receive the patient id and token number through SMS.
esanjeevani hwc login
The candidate who wishes to log in through esanjeevani hwc login through esanjeevani in opd protal. Candidate needs to enter their mobile number and token numberfor login. Follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of esanjeevani opd.in login.
- Click on the “Patient login” option.
- A login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Mobile number, Patient ID, and Token No.
- Click on the login option.
How to Scheduling An Appointment through esanjeevani in login ap
If you wish to schedule an appointment through esanjeevani.in login portal then you need to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- After completing the esanjeevani opd login process, you need to search for the clinic.
- Now you will be assigned a serial number.
- When you receive the serial number, the eSanjeevaniOPD doctor will assign you.
- Now the CALL NOW button will be activated.
- Click on the CALL NOW button to contact the doctor within 120 seconds.
How to view Patient Profile
- Go to the official website of the Ministry of Health and family welfare.
- Click on the patient profile on the homepage.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on Send OTP button.
- Enter the OTP into the OTP box.
- The patient profile will be displayed on the screen.
- You can also download prescriptions or add or edit family members.
- When you contact your doctor on the video, the doctor gets all your past health information that you upload.
- The doctor will also make a prescription that will suit your disease.
- When you end your e consultation, the doctor will give you an E prescription and end the call.
- You can also save the print of your E-prescription.
- After the end of the consultation, you can log out through this platform.
- eSanjeevaniOPD also provides you with ePrescription with the help of SMS.
How To View Timings
- Go to the official website of esanjeevaniopd.in login.
- On the homepage, Click on the timings option.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will see the list of all the states.
- Click on the link of your state.
- The timings of OPD will appear on your computer screen.
E sanjivani Mobile App Download
esanjeevani app gives you all the services similar to the esanjeevani portal. You can simply download this app by following the steps that are mentioned below.
- Open the play store or app store.
- Search for Esanjivani on the search menu.
- Click on the install button.
- Open the app and complete the registration or sign-in process.
esanjeevaniopd.in doctor login
esanjeevani doctor login is for the doctors who wish to provide their services to the patients. You can simpley login through e sanjeevani doctor login by following the steps that are mentioned below.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on Doctor log in.
- Enter your mobile number and click on send OTP
- Enter the OTP into the OTP box
- By following this procedure you can do esanjeevani in doctor login.
Also check: CG school login
What is eSanjeevani opd?
Is e sanjeevani free?
How does eSanjeevani OPD work?
How can I add family member in sanjeevani?
Click on send OTP.
Enter the OTP into the OTP box.
The patient profile will be displayed before you.
Download prescriptions or add or edit family members.