- 1 Arunodoi Scheme 2021
- 2 Objectives of arunodoi scheme Assam
- 3 Arunodoi scheme online apply
- 4 Arunodoi scheme beneficiary list – Check name
- 5 Arunodoi Scheme Benefits
- 6 Eligible Beneficiaries
- 7 Assam Arunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
Arunodoi scheme assam 2020: Assam government launched a new scheme known as the Assam arunodoi scheme which is launched by the chief minister of Assam for the year 2021. This article share with you all the details about Arunodoi Scheme like the application process, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, and also how this scheme is important for the residents of Assam. This article helps you to share every detail regarding this scheme which has the residents of Assam to save their rights.
Arunodoi Scheme 2021
Recently on 1st December 2020, the Government of Assam launched Assam Orunodoi scheme for the residence of Assam. According to the scheme rupees, 830 per month will provide and given to the beneficiaries which helps them to buy medicine pulses sugar as 17 for daily needs. Also 400 rupees for medic sins. 200 rupees provide 2 by 4 close of pulses Plus 80 rupees to buy sugar and 150 rupees for buying fruits. According to the scheme, the amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiaries’ bank account which provides them direct fund transfer without any difficulties. Under the scheme the Government of Assam friend approx 2400 crores annually for the benefit of residents of Assam.
Objectives of arunodoi scheme Assam
According to the scheme, the main objective for launching this scheme is to provide essential needs and social welfare for the Assam state residents who are facing difficulties for or regulating their day-to-day expenses and needs. Provide various kinds of benefits for the beneficiaries of the Assam scheme. According to this scheme, the main objective of the concerned authorities is to help the residence of Assam financially for their happy life without any trouble. As we all know due to this covid pandemic of lockdown there are many people who are facing financial difficulties for caring for their livelihood and because of that Assam government launched this scheme for people facing financial crisis in this difficult Times for the poor families.
Details of Assam Orunodoi Scheme 2021
|Name of Scheme||Assam arunodoi Scheme|
|Launched On||2nd October 2020|
|Launched By||Government of Assam|
|Implemented By||Finance Department of Assam|
|Objective||To provide financial help to poor people|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Arunodoi scheme online apply
If you want to know the application process of Arunodoi scheme Assam then you should follow the given step below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Assam coronavirus scheme which is mentioned in this link.
- When the website opens at the homepage you will get the arunodoi Scheme Application Form PDF option.
- Click here for arunodoi scheme form fill up. Download Pdf
- Now you need to download the application form and fill this form with all the mandatory details mentioned.
- Now you need to attach your required documents with the application form and submit it to their respective department.
Arunodoi scheme beneficiary list – Check name
After you submit the online application form, it will be verified by the concerned authorities. The beneficiary list of Assam Arunodoi scheme 2020 will be released by the government after the full verification. Below we have provided the steps so that you can check name in Assam ORUNODOI scheme beneficiary list.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Now you have to login to the website for this you have to enter your user ID and password.
- Now click the link on which the Orunodoi scheme Assam beneficiary list is written.
- Now download the beneficiary list and check your name in the beneficiary list.
- Beneficiaries whose name is on the list will be transferred Rs.10,000 by the government in their bank account.
Arunodoi Scheme Benefits
- According to this came across 2800 crore rupees budget is set for this came under every year 10000 rupees to be given to 20 Lakh helpless family for their financial assistance.
- According to the scheme the government will provide 830 rupees per month which is an annual 10000 rupees income for the poor household.
- Scheme approx 500000 rupees given to preschool for education purpose of 200-grade students for their foundational improvement of education.
- With the help of this scheme, the Government of Assam will provide free sanitary napkins to young ladies in 6th to 12th government or non Government schools students.
- In addition to the scheme Assam government also on Sarba barihat dbt scheme from 17 August and its beneficiaries will be chosen from the regional level advisory group.
- According to the scheme, Only Ladies will accept as recipients for the guarantee of appropriate use of schemes benefit by the family.
According to this scheme the financial assistance in the shape of subsidy is given to beneficiaries under some particular combination which are as follows.
|Procure Medicines||400 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of pulses||200 rupees|
|50% subsidy for 4 kg of sugar||80 rupees|
|Fruits and vegetable||150 rupees|
|Total amount||830 rupees|
According to this scheme the financial assistance given to beneficiaries there are some eligibility criteria which are as follows: which are as follows.
- Families with widows
- Unmarried women
- Families with a disabled member
- Families having a divorcee woman.
- Poor families not having ration card get the preference.
- Poor families with the NFSS
- Families who own two or three-wheelers, tractors under self-help groups can avail the benefits.
Not Eligible Beneficiary
- According to the same if any of your family members work with the government of PSU would not be eligible for the scheme.
- Former and current Member Of Parliament/Member Of Legislative Assembly.
- Employees of Government
- Income taxpayer
- The family who owns 15 because of land for four-wheelers or the refrigerator or income above 4 lakh Rupees are not eligible for this scheme.
- Family machine or AC would not be eligible for the scheme.
- A family that doesn’t have any female members would not be eligible for the scheme.
- Separated family member
- Unmarried women
- Divorced women
- Widow women
Assam Arunodoi Scheme Selection Procedure
According to this scheme, the amount will directly transfer to the beneficiary’s bank account full stop this amount will transfer every year for 5 years. According to the scheme for Eligible Candidate will give it to women who are disabled or widows or divorced or unmarried are separated OR handicapped. Mentioned below are the following procedure first selection of the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- According to the scheme at the district level committee will be prepared a list of eligible people according to the guidelines given in the scheme.
- After that undertaking will be prepared to check the list of Eligible Candidate according to the list of beneficiaries made by the committee.
- District level committee is created to select the candidates.
- This committee will finalize the list of applicants Summit by the concerned authority.
- This concern authority also collected data of banks and other information of the beneficiaries according to the guidelines.
- That list is uploaded on the portal. After processing all the details the fund will transfer through the money of the beneficiaries’ account.
- According to this scheme, the beneficial list will be revised after each and every year which helps to eliminate the errors of the scheme.
The information for Orunodoi Scheme Assam Beneficiary List 2020, Arunodoi Online Registration, Arunodoi scheme Assam 2,000, Arunodoi scheme online application form, PFM Orunodoi scheme, Cph Orunodoi scheme, name list check, final beneficiary list 2020, Eligibility criteria, Assam govt scheme for girl, Orunodoi Scheme Status check has been provided here.