Jagannanna Amma Vodi scheme @ jaganna amma vodi ap gov in అమ్మ ఒడి is launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy. Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme is aimed to provide the financial aid of INR 15,000 to nearly 43 lakhs mother or guardian who is sending their children to the school.
This scheme is also for the orphan and the children living in the streets. They are covered through the help of various voluntary organizations—the aid of Rs. Fifteen thousand will be deposited directly in the account of the beneficiary in the month of January every year.
Government and its Schemes
Soon after the prime minister Narendra Modi joined the office in 2014. He has launched various welfare schemes that are focused to uplift the conditions of the poor in the country.
They can educate their children and can start their own businesses. Through these government schemes, the financial aid is directly transferred into the accounts of the beneficiary. Some of the popular schemes that have been launched in 2020 are :
- Sunidhi Yojana
- Antodaya Yojana
- National Education Policy Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal beema Yojana
- Ujjwala Yojana
Amma Vodi Budget 2020 -2021
While presenting the annual budget for the state, the finance minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr B. Rajendranath Reddy has allocated 6,000 crores rupees for the Amma Vodi Scheme. However, the total budget allocated for the education department is of Rs. 22,604 crores.
Amma vodi details
The Salient features of the scheme are as under:
Here we give you brief details about amma vodi list check online, scheme, login, status, list, jagananna amma vodi ap gov in login, ap amma vodi, amma vodi online, ap, money release date, online application form, release date, check status, chittoor, amma vodi payment status, eligibility list in ap gov, scheme list, etc.
|Name of the Scheme||Jaganna Amma Vodi Scheme|
|Name of Department||School Education Department Andhra Pradesh|
|Scheme Type||State level|
|Date of Launch||10th June 2019|
|Launched by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Date of Implementation||9th January 2020|
|Targeted Beneficiaries||Student and their Mothers / Guardian|
|Amount Payable||INR 15000|
|School Covers in this scheme||Government, Private Aided, Private Unaided, Junior and Residential Schools.|
|Class Covered||I to XII class|
Benefits that come with this Scheme
- This scheme will reduce the number of dropouts.
- More parents will send their children to schools.
- Provide financial aid to the families under BPL
- It will help in increasing the literacy rate in the state.
- It will help in the development of the education sector.
- The scheme will cover both the government as well as private schools.
Before taking the benefits from the scheme, you need to the full fill the following eligibility criteria
- You have to be an inhabitant citizen of the state.
- The annual income of the family should be less than one lakh.
- Student studying in class XII is also eligible for the scheme.
- Only student studying in certified schools are eligible to apply.
- The only family under BPL or EWS categories apply to for the scheme.
- The student must have a minimum attendance of 75 per cent.
- The parent/guardian should have a valid and active bank account in any nationalized bank or in the post office.
Amma Vodi Online Application
Application procedure for the Scheme
- One has to apply for aid through offline mode.
- Go the official webpage.
- From there download the application.
- Take the printout of the form.
- Fill in the required details.
- Once the form is filled, the applicant has to provide all the documents.
- After this, the applicant can submit their form in the Gram Panchayat office or Block development office.
amma vodi scheme list
AP Amma Vodi List – Amma Vodi Final List
how to check amma vodi list online – amma vodi eligible list -amma vodi application status
- To track the status of the application one has to visit the official page.
- You have to click on the beneficiary list and enter your Aadhar number.
- After this, a list of beneficiaries will be displayed on the screen.
- You can take The print out of this for any future reference.
Amma vodi payment status check
How To Check AMMA VODI PAYMENT Status Online: All the payment that is made under this scheme is done online. In which the amount will be directly transferred to the account of the beneficiary.
amma vodi beneficiary list – District Wise
- You can also check the district wise status report from the website, by following steps.
- Visit www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- Click Mis Report button located on the home page.
- A new window with the following result will be displayed.
- R1- District wise status report
- R2- Community wise status report.
|Name of the districts||Beneficiary List PDF|
|East Godavari||Available Now|
|West Godavari||Available Now|
Contact Information – customer care number
In case of any discrepancy, one can visit their Gram panchayat office or Block Development office. However, there is also following contact information available
Phone: +91-9705655349, +91-9705454869
Email: [email protected]